Patriots @ Phins on Week 1. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots @ Phins on Week 1.

1972, 1973, 1974....

Originally posted by rafael
Miami has the best 1 year, 2 year and 3 year records in the history of the league. IMO during that three year stretch they were the most dominant ever.

These three years they were dominant. They went 37-5 (.880), just awsome to say the least.....

I still would wanna play NE week 1 regardless of the 17 - 0 mark, that whould be awsome

I'm not the type of person who wishes ill will towards other, but Robert Kraft makes me want to see bad things happen to him.

Have they really came out with the 2004/2005 schedule yet or is this just hear/say. If it's out can you tell me where it is. I can't find anything on it other than our opponents. First I would rather have the first game against them to be in new england, instead of in Miami. Only because of the weather.

Mr. Murphy and Mr. Tex:

The '72 Fins were 17-0 against 17 NFL teams. That is all that has ever mattered, and it's only been done once in HISTORY. To make an attempt, no matter how feeble, to insinuate that the feat is somehow not as great as it is, is pathetic. In fact, you're pathetic.

Go enjoy your team's great win and your impressive season instead of displaying your obvious lack of class.

Back
Top Bottom