Patriots players alarmed about new offensive staffs lack of direction | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots players alarmed about new offensive staffs lack of direction

i actually wanted to post something specifically in regards to this topic.

Its a bit interesting that Patricia and Judge are both top offensive coaches although both were considered defensive guys.

We’ll see how it plays out this year, but it was something I found to be super intriguing.

The Pats did just fine the first time McDaniels left.

I remember Bill having a larger hand in the offense during that time.

He is a system guy, so I would expect the offense to look exactly the same.

I think Bill is trying to get fired or he’s lost his mind.
I think the same thing I’ve always thought … He’s a ****ing fraud.

It’s no coincidence that the bloom is coming off the rose after Brady’s departure. GOAT coach, my ass! Tom covered up for/bailed him out of his goofy decisions for years. FA’s came there on bargain basement rates for years to win … it wasn’t because of BB, it was Brady. All that **** has ended.

It’s becoming clearer to more people every year post-Tom … ol’ Billy boy is a first class ****ing fraud.

I’m soooo glad he didn’t retire when 12 left. :chuckle:

I think the same thing I’ve always thought … He’s a ****ing fraud.

It’s no coincidence that the bloom is coming off the rose after Brady’s departure. GOAT coach, my ass! Tom covered up for/bailed him out of his goofy decisions for years. FA’s came there on bargain basement rates for years to win … it wasn’t because of BB, it was Brady. All that **** has ended.

It’s becoming clearer to more people every year post-Tom … ol’ Billy boy is a first class ****ing fraud.

I’m soooo glad he didn’t retire when 12 left. :chuckle:
Eh, I don’t think there is any denying his defensive genius. But overall yah, Brady was by far the bigger reason for their success.

Probably nothing to see here. Many of the players there have seen 1 coordinator and consistency. They now have something different, Belichick will have it straightened out.

Back
Top Bottom