Patriots release punter Walter / sign rookie punter | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots release punter Walter / sign rookie punter

That was the joke last week - "How do we get Buffalo to take Ken Walter too??" :lol:

Now if we could GET Buffalo's punter...that'd be cool.

Originally posted by Predaphin34
So whos punting for N.E.?

No idea.

I can say with 99% confidence that it won't be Ted Washington - even though it would be an improvement.

Honestly, there's been no announcement yet that I know of. Sports radiothis morning was going over all the punting stats for the CFL guys - I wonder if it's one of them.

How great would it be if the Phins won the game because of a missed Vinatieri kick? That would be poetic justice...

But I hope it doesnt come to that... 42-0!!!

Originally posted by MarinoFan4Life
Just for the record... Bellichik is the goofiest looking man in the history of the world...

Your football knowledge is just uncanning.

Originally posted by muddaconch
Clearly the Pats are overlooking this game. They don't think they will need to punt against us!

LOL

I found that on the miami dolphins message board on espn.com, but they didn't list a link for it. So, for all we know it could be BS.

Please tell me you made that part up!

I found that on the miami dolphins message board on espn.com, but they didn't list a link for it. So, for all we know it could be BS.

Bwahahahahahaha! That really is funny, and I hope you realize it.

Originally posted by Driven

Your football knowledge is just uncanning.

uncanny is the word you are looking for there, sport.

GDB a pats fan leaving the fry area to post on a message board who can't spell.

I told my son to call Bellichick because I'm pretty sure he can out punt Walter. Then again so can most high school punters. I wouldn't get too excited about the possibility of AV missing kicks. Regrettably we won't get him off the scrap heap. I'd be more worried about Mare making his. Heard the Pats are bringing in a dirt infield just for Sunday's game.:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Gatorman

uncanny is the word you are looking for there, sport.

GDB a pats fan leaving the fry area to post on a message board who can't spell.

thanks for the backup... hahahahahahahahaha

uncanning.... thats not even CLOSE...

Originally posted by PatsWin2002

No idea.

I can say with 99% confidence that it won't be Ted Washington - even though it would be an improvement.

Honestly, there's been no announcement yet that I know of. Sports radiothis morning was going over all the punting stats for the CFL guys - I wonder if it's one of them.

LMAO. I'm glad you cleared that one up. He was one of 3 guys I thought would be taking on the new responsibility of punting. That leaves Richard Seymour and Ty Law......

Originally posted by SkapePhin

How great would it be if the Phins won the game because of a missed Vinatieri kick? That would be poetic justice...

But I hope it doesnt come to that... 42-0!!!

Normally what happens in these situations is the Pats will sign some old blind drunken Div.II punter thats holding a stop sign for a local road contruction crew and he'll punt 70 yard bombs that land dead in the coffin corner everytime and be praised for his heroics. that is until the following week when he's sobered up and shanks 15 yarders and has two blocked and he's cut and never heard from again.

Then the Pats will be forced to sign a mule named Bob, that when given (paid) a suger cube and a carrot can kick the ball so far tha......oh well:rolleyes: Luck of the Patsies.;)

Back
Top Bottom