Patriots Strategy For Beating Us...hint "iso" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots Strategy For Beating Us...hint "iso"

There's a big difference between scared wimpy fans and honest assessment of your team and their potential weakness.

An honest assessment says we can be exploited in the ways I've mentioned in my original post.

It's already been proven this season and previous seasons. That's just a fact!

What's also a fact is the Patriots for years have been masters at exploiting other teams weaknesses.

True, but every team can be exploited.

What I am driving at is that Miami is on a serious winning streak with Tannehill and Gase together. The entire team (offense, defense and special teams) is playing good football. Getting turnovers, chunk plays, protecting the QB, punting and the redzone defense is currently best in the league. Sure we have weaknesses but I think our strengths in Wilson, Grant, Stills, the secondary, Tannehill and Gase far outweigh anything they can throw at us. Maybe Drake and Gore get back on track this week.

I think we win this game.

Do not believe it will be an easy win. However believe in a win. We should be able to run the ball against them. No dorsett or danny at wr. . Special teams early with an avg Tanny game ,with a running game and we get our 2nd division win. Do not fear a 41 yr old Brady with no weapons. We are the ones that they should fear.

the only thing NE can do is try stop our running like Oakland did. and make us pass. blist thill17 other than that they going lose.. 19,15,10,32 and 21these guy are fast and one is powerful. I have never seen dolphins this fast

Last edited:
The Pats will be completely ready for our gameplan of lateral speed. Most likely will be able to stifle it early, which means we are going to have to get prove our ability in some other areas.

We need to get our running game back to the healthy rotation of gore and drake getting solid yards per carry. If the running game is respected then we have a shot for tannehill to spread the ball out. Really hoping Drake does a little bit better on the ground at New England this year.

I’d be surprised if Gesicki has a break out game against the pats. He will probably do better against the Bengals the following week. I think we will see a blend of speedy receivers tearing up the middle, hopefully Tannehill doesn’t get one of them smacked to hard on a throw. The depth at WR is incredible right now, keep rotating and switching up the packages and we will put the hurt on.

We need Reshad Jones in there. Minkah stepped in and played well once the ball was snapped and got some key tackles, but he looked a little lost out there in a different role. We have a secondary that will keep Brady in check, and most importantly gronk. (How lucky are we getting them right before Edelman is back?)

Have to hope our linebackers can step it up in coverage, and that our Pass rush can get Brady into a fit. He’s was off rhythm against the lions and I think we can keep him frustrated.

This is the worse that we have seen the pats in a long time but we are playing in their house, we still have a few shaky areas, and it’s hard to believe that the pats have shown their season form yet. Just hoping we can bring our momentum up there for a week and get a Gase style win if gameplan goes out the window.

Do not believe it will be an easy win. However believe in a win. We should be able to run the ball against them. No dorsett or danny at wr. . Special teams early with an avg Tanny game ,with a running game and we get our 2nd division win. Do not fear a 41 yr old Brady with no weapons. We are the ones that they should fear.

Is it confirmed No Dorsett?

The Pats are the Pats, they are even more scary when they are backed into a corner.

They are gonna score points, likely 30-38 range, can we stay with them and win a shootout, first mistake type game? Because that’s how I see this one. Picture Marino’s return vs Bledsoe esq...

Win a game like that, and the leagues eyes will be upon us....

Believe!!!

The Pats are the Pats, they are even more scary when they are backed into a corner.

They are gonna score points, likely 30-38 range, can we stay with them and win a shootout, first mistake type game? Because that’s how I see this one. Picture Marino’s return vs Bledsoe esq...

Win a game like that, and the leagues eyes will be upon us....

Believe!!!

A shootout is the last type of game we want to play.

In that scenario, who's likely to make more errors under that pressure to score? Brady or Tannehill?

A shootout is the last type of game we want to play.

In that scenario, who's likely to make more errors under that pressure to score? Brady or Tannehill?

So far this year Brady and the Pats. Our passing attack and chess pieces look outstanding and electric, the pats don’t have that yet, they need Gordon and Edelman but we could out pace a sloppy early pats team

So far this year Brady and the Pats. Our passing attack and chess pieces look outstanding and electric, the pats don’t have that yet, they need Gordon and Edelman but we could out pace a sloppy early pats team

You're probably right. But if the secondary allowed Old Jordy Nelson to have almost 200 yards receiving I can only imagine how much they would give up to Gronk.

double team Gronk, run the ball well, control the game. Scoring early is important as well. Can't afford any mistakes here, they are against the ropes and will come out swinging.

double team Gronk, run the ball well, control the game. Scoring early is important as well. Can't afford any mistakes here, they are against the ropes and will come out swinging.

Agreed! But when have you ever seen our D.C. double Gronk in the many many many years he's been haunting us?

How often have you seen him matched up on a LB, DB, S 1 on 1 instead?

I'm gonna DVR this one and watch if we win lol

Really?! I haven’t missed watching a Live Dolphins game in 15 yrs. you’re either on board or not. Only reason I missed a game was bc I had to help a friend move, but still heard it on the radio (on my Sony Walkman)...lol!

Drake and Gore shall feast.

NE shall be crushed, and Brady will be on the sidelines (HA) watching it happen.

But if they force us to pass, well....

I suggest they consult Chucky.

High fives to the end zone will be shared by many.

And Wake and Quinn will be unleashed. Beat Brady? Don’t let that bastard breathe.

And they won’t.

All we need to do to beat the pats is score more points than them......simple.....lol

Back
Top Bottom