Patriots - Texans showing Pats Offense (and Defense) is for real. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots - Texans showing Pats Offense (and Defense) is for real.

This is getting old. Sorry but it really is. We're talking 16 years of dominance and innovation. 3-0 with a 3rd string QB for crying out loud?

I hate him for a lot of reasons but I'd kill 10 people to get him to coach here for just 5 years.

Is it really getting old? I seem to not feel like it's getting old at all. The guy has been proven a cheat. That's why he lost draft picks. It's why his starting QB is starting the season on a 4-game suspension. What more evidence do you need?

The coach is a cheat. The QB is a cheat. The whole team is a cheat.

If I didn't sink their organization to the depths for 10 years (as acting commissioner) it would be because I removed them from the league and barred any organization resembling them from ever being in the league again.

It's called integrity, man. This league seems to have lost it.

The coach is a cheat. The QB is a cheat. The whole team is a cheat.

I get that you don't want facts to get in the way of hate, but here you go:

Literally the only thing they've been "caught" doing is video taping from the wrong part of the field. They were punished severely and appropriately (and I say that as a Patriots fan) because the league expressly sent out a memo before the season telling teams not to do it. They were punished for hubris. Every coach who was interviewed about it (current and former, including Jimmy Johnson) basically said it was no big deal and/or that everyone did something similar.

HGH/PEDs? Every team has these, I consider it a wash league-wide. You're lying to yourself if you want to pretend vast swaths of players aren't using SOMETHING (even if just for speeding recovery). I mean do you really think Manning's wife actually had a legitimate medical reason to have HGH shipped to the Manning home?

Allegation of filming the Rams walkthrough: The Boston Herald had to print a formal retraction and apology, when it was later proven that the entire story was a fabrication.

Ballghazi: Basically every reputable scientific organization that weighed in says the pressure change is entirely explained by the ideal gas law. The only ones who don't (Exponent) are a shop that exists for the sole purpose of generating scientific results favorable to their clients. Look into Exponent's work on second hand smoke and asbestos litigation if you want examples. Even their report had to blatantly cherry pick information, and ignore Walt's own memory as to which pressure gauge he used, because if they went with his recollection, the numbers nearly EXACTLY matched what the Ideal Gas Law would predict. Oh right, 3 of 4 Colts balls tested showed the same pressure loss. So Brady was punished for being "generally aware" of something that probably didn't happen.

But hug those asterisks, whatever makes you feel better at night.

Back
Top Bottom