Patriots Vs Chiefs Afc Championship Game | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots Vs Chiefs Afc Championship Game

What's worst is a very similar thing happened to the KC Qb and they didn't call it.

Also, There is no way by league rules that the Edelman muff should have been overturned. There was absolutely nothing in the replays to suggest 100% that he didn't touch the ball.

I hate the Patriots and I would love to find reasons for calls to go against them, but that ball clearly did not touch Edelman and it was the correct call. They showed multiple angles on TV in slow motion and in high definition and you could see that the ball missed him.

I hate the Patriots and I would love to find reasons for calls to go against them, but that ball clearly did not touch Edelman and it was the correct call. They showed multiple angles on TV in slow motion and in high definition and you could see that the ball missed him.

Yes, I begrudgingly admit they got all of the reviews correct in that game. I hate Edelman and would have loved to see him **** up but he didn't touch it. Honestly, that one had little affect in the game. They got a pick 2 plays later and converted a TD.

That's not high definition. They have to zoom in so much you can literally see pixels. Anyone who think that was undisputable doesn't know what the word means.

Disagree....not sure what super tv angle you tuned into but it definitely did NOT clearly show Edelman not touching the ball.

If I was a Chiefs fan that is what would irk me...the initial ruling on the field by the umpires was Edelman did touch the ball & then recovered by KC which is huge. Which means the camera footage must show 'indisputable visual evidence' he did NOT touch the ball to overturn this initial ruling. The umpires acted as if the ruling was the other way round & the fact they took an age to come to this decision meant they were unsure. If so they should have gone with the initial ruling since there really wasn't any conclusive footage that he did or did not touch the ball.

In saying of all this, I thought in the end it was karma when KC intercepted the ball a couple of plays later coincidentally from the fingertips off Edelman!

Clearly is a matter of opinion and that's not how the rule works. There is absolutely no incontrovertible evidence from the angles we had that it didn't touch any part of that glove. Absolutely none! So by the letter of NFL rule book, you have to stick with the call on the field.

Yes, I begrudgingly admit they got all of the reviews correct in that game. I hate Edelman and would have loved to see him **** up but he didn't touch it. Honestly, that one had little affect in the game. They got a pick 2 plays later and converted a TD.

How do you know 100% he/the glove didn't touch?

Do you know how you could know that? If he were on one side of the field and the ball came down completely on the other side of the field.

Is that the 100% he didn't touch the ball view you had? Because if it wasn't that clear then you can't overturn that call.

How do you know 100% he/the glove didn't touch?

Do you know how you could know that? If he were on one side of the field and the ball came down completely on the other side of the field.

Is that the 100% he didn't touch the ball view you had? Because if it wasn't that clear then you can't overturn that call.

I don't think he touched it but see your point. In the end it really didn't matter much.

Sadly the Rams secondary and run defense is nearly as bad as the Chiefs secondary. If Suh and Donald can't bring pressure on Brady they look out for a very similiar type of game plan against them.
are you serious, the Rams have one of the best defenses in the league

are you serious, the Rams have one of the best defenses in the league

You can't be serious. Have you watched that defense play this year? Have you watched guys running completely free in their secondary? Have you watched the Saint RB run and catch everything out of the back field on them?

If I’m Suh or Donald I’m taking my shots early especially if it’s for half the distance. Dirty but I’d do it anyway. Just get tommy thinking you’ll hit him, it will rattle him.

If I’m Suh or Donald I’m taking my shots early especially if it’s for half the distance. Dirty but I’d do it anyway. Just get tommy thinking you’ll hit him, it will rattle him.

What's funny is I don't think the Chiefs hit Brady once in that entire game. Not once! In a cold weather game like that how do you not knock the QB around? Get him feeling uncomfortable and not wanting to hit that cold hard floor anymore.

The guys almost 50 and you're letting him feel comfortable back there in that weather and not thinking about just being at home playing with his kids?

Defenses have way too much respect for Brady. You're supposed to make him want to retire at half-time.

Back
Top Bottom