Patriots vs. Dolphins Gameday Thread - 12/9/2006; Predictions, Coverage All-Day! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots vs. Dolphins Gameday Thread - 12/9/2006; Predictions, Coverage All-Day!

Patsies 24-13. Its sucks I know but Miami lost all the reason to play and will roll over by mid 3rd quarter. Mare misses a extra point and 3FG's and Joey throws three picks and Morris has two fumbles.

1mil-0 Phins! not really, 21-17 Phins. Heath Evans gets 220 yards on only 15 carries, but Joey stays strong with 2 TDs and Sammy adding another TD. Vinny comes in late to do only the 2nd dropkick in 2 years, promptly ending his career.

23-10 Dolphins!

Hammerin Hank just picked the Phins to lose 33-10 on ESPN :eek: It's only a 3.5 pt spread wtf is he thinking? :sidelol:

For the past two seasons, the Dolphins have beaten the Pats in the second meeting. One at home (2005) and one at Gillette (2006).

24-20 Dolphins!

Patriots usually always beat us once in the season and we usually win atleast 1.

bluehaze said:
23-10 Dolphins!

Hammerin Hank just picked the Phins to lose 33-10 on ESPN :eek: It's only a 3.5 pt spread wtf is he thinking? :sidelol:
I saw that too he hasn't seemed to be satisfied with this Dolphin team for many years now he is still stuck in the 70s and 80s.

if we are not making the playoff i rather lose the rest of the games to get a nice draft pick.Let the young guys play..

10-9 Patsies. We have to play the refs too. They will give us just enough bull sh-- calls that the Patsies will barely squeeze 1 out. Some phantom pass interference calls, phantom holding and personal fouls for breathing on the QB calls in the near future. And they won't be going our way. I hate the Patsies with an unhealthy kind of hate. I secretly and quietly pray to the Football Gods that Brady breaks a leg.

I want it to be like 34-10 Dolphins, but I think it will be more like 10-7 OT win for the Dolphins. Wait what am I talking about, Mare would choke. 14-7 OT win for dolphins.

21-7 fins jason taylor all ways has a big day against brady he breaks the record for returning fumbles for td today

24-21 dolphins. Jason breaks the record today for tds by a lineman.

Back
Top Bottom