Patriots vs. Dolphins Gameday Thread - 12/9/2006; Predictions, Coverage All-Day! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots vs. Dolphins Gameday Thread - 12/9/2006; Predictions, Coverage All-Day!

31-13 Fins... BRADY has yet another lousy day against the FINS and I see JT with an INT for a TD in this game!

17-10 FINS....Our D will smother Brady today....WE always give him trouble....Harrington will play an error free game....

I always predict:

Dolphins look good early, score a TD or two, then the offense sputters and the D forgets how to tackle en route to a 3 point loss.

I am cautiously optimistic about this game. We must limit turnovers. And it starts with Joey. On D I think we have to get pressure on Brady. This should be an interesting game. If Joey throws less than two picks then this game will be close 24-21 Dolphins.

honestly thinking i thin the pats will blow us out...................

but

being a die hard fan i hope we win........ i dont rly care by how much

GreenMachine said:
Do us a favor and win...

Thanks from Jets fans everywhere.

Wow, now I'm confused. Always want to win, never want to help the jets. Dang now that's a catch 22.

How about a prediction for this game, PatriotDynasty?

Prediction? Pain.

FIN FAN IN OHIO said:
....Harrington will play an error free game....

Is that even possible with him actually playing??? I could see a perfect game from the bench, but not starting.

PatriotDynasty said:
How about a prediction for this game, PatriotDynasty?

Prediction? Pain.

I've got a prediction. I predict if the Fins win today you'll tuck your tail between your legs and run. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom