Patriots | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots

You want friggin Patriot luck? Washington creams Brady. Brady fumbles. The ball goes right to....a Patriot lineman.

Another one? Brady throws near the goalline. The ball is batted up. It is caught by...the center.

I hate the Patriots...

:nesucks:

These dang Pats are amazing. I hate them. Even when we win next week, what's the chances that they are going to lose to the Jags, Bills, or Jets? Not very good.

We gotta sign one of these mighty mites. I hear Patten and Brown might be cut. With all our big receivers and possibly drafting another in Micheal Jenkins we need a small one, prefferably a vet. like Brown.

Guys new poster here, I'll get to introductions later, but how frustrating is this dink and dunk offense to watch (the pats I mean) I hate it, it's so damn effective, but I hate it!!!!!

Okay, that's it. It's time to wish the worst on the Colts. It's obvious that they're losing this game, so let's hope they collapse in a way that makes the talked about Dolphin collapse look downright successful.

Maybe the Patriots can score so much in this game that they'll be sluggish next week or something...

Actually, the Colts just intercepted Brady right after the Manning interception that had me so down. I'll hold off for a few more minutes...

Brady with another interception. This one wasn't even tipped or anything. The tide seems to have turned...I guess it's a good thing I'm not a Colt fan since I gave up on them so easily above...

HOLY CRAP!

And just like that, it's 31-24!!!

I'm rooting for the Colts like I root for the Dolphins!

Back
Top Bottom