Pats are good....and will only get better | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats are good....and will only get better

Originally posted by Canuck
. No single player is bigger than the sum of it's parts and therefore no player will command umpteen jillion dollars when his contract expires. A single player does not amass gaudy numbers deserving of the highest paid players in the league yet the end result is a Super Bowl berth.

The same could be said of the Carolina Panthers. These teams are what football should be. Players that work together as a team to reach a goal. No super stars. Just hard working blue collar players getting it done.

Re: Re: Pats are good....and will only get better

The same could be said of the Carolina Panthers. These teams are what football should be. Players that work together as a team to reach a goal. No super stars. Just hard working blue collar players getting it done.

The Panthers are closer to Miami in terms of how they are built. Power RB, speed WR, playmaking defense that get after you with their front four. They were vastly superior on the OL and QB positions.

NE does it without a 1400 yd RB that'll command 5 mil a year. That's the beauty of their system. Everyone chips in therefore diminishing individual's results. Agents for Pats players must not like the systems they play in too much if you ask me.

Re: Re: Re: Pats are good....and will only get better

Originally posted by Canuck

The Panthers are closer to Miami in terms of how they are built. Power RB, speed WR, playmaking defense that get after you with their front four. They were vastly superior on the OL and QB positions.

NE does it without a 1400 yd RB that'll command 5 mil a year. That's the beauty of their system. Everyone chips in therefore diminishing individual's results. Agents for Pats players must not like the systems they play in too much if you ask me.

I AGREE!!!! 100%

Speed WR? Our WRs are large. They don't have much seperation ability at all.

Originally posted by zevo

yeah and the Jets and Bills wont be there either< LMAO! Give me a break and take off those rose colored glasses! The Jets r going to be real good next year with Penny back and so will the Bills!

No, the Jets and Bills won't be there. Both teams may improve but not enough to challenge for the East, at least next year.

"My Recipe for Success" ***or****"Stating the Obvious"

have an average to above average offense to get you to the playoffs and a dominating defense all year round. Duh, solution found. :) :) :):D

Originally posted by donshula
in 2002 a Dynasty was born

Their future certainly looks bright.

And that Brady guy....while skilled and somewhat smart...is already being compared to Montana....another example of a "team" making their QB look better.

Yes, and everyone thought St.Louis was going to be a dynasty. This is the NFL. As bright as things look, sh-- happens. Sorry Patsies but you had better win it this year because it is never as easy as you think. I think in '85 we all thought the Bears would continue to be unstoppable. it just doesn't work that way.

Originally posted by donshula
You forget the 85 Bears ran into a buzz saw called the Pats in the
Super Bowl

A buzz saw in which they proceeded to completely dismantle and dismember!!!

Are you serious?

Back
Top Bottom