Pats Exposed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats Exposed

pgsmelt

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Guess Carolina exposed the Pat's secondary. Imagine what the phins could have done with an O-line and a QB!!!

Couple of ugly DT's to consistently pressure opposing QBs would be a bad thing either!!!

Come on Danny stoke the fires of discontent!!!! Lets go Phins!!!

Originally posted by pgsmelt
Guess Carolina exposed the Pat's secondary. Imagine what the phins could have done with an O-line and a QB!!!

Couple of ugly DT's to consistently pressure opposing QBs would be a bad thing either!!!

Come on Danny stoke the fires of discontent!!!! Lets go Phins!!!
the Pats exposed Carolina's secondary as well.

That game proves the value of getting a solid OL (for the Phins) if ever saw one.

Pat exposed...ya but they just won another SB...got I hate hate hate saying that...thinking about that...gosh it sucks!!!

Yeah, it is kinda funny saying that a Super Bowl champ got exposed.

Actually if I remember correctly, alot of those yards came with Rodney Harrison sitting on the sidelines with an injury. I could be wrong though. But it seemed like the safety help was really lacking on both sides in some critical ocassions. Especially Carolina.

Originally posted by Muck
Yeah, it is kinda funny saying that a Super Bowl champ got exposed.

Actually if I remember correctly, alot of those yards came with Rodney Harrison sitting on the sidelines with an injury. I could be wrong though. But it seemed like the safety help was really lacking on both sides in some critical ocassions. Especially Carolina.

Harrison being on the sidelines during pass coverage should have helped the Pats.......Harrison couldn't cover my daughter in a pass pattern and she's 9 months old.

The Panthers exposed one aspect............they showed that Bellichick has a propensity to send blitzes from whatever side Vrabel Lines up on...........So it's simple........they show blitz........locate Vrabel.............Go route on that side.............take your shot..............

Harrison...i hate him b/c he plays dirty but he can cover better than any safety the Fins have!!!

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
Harrison...i hate him b/c he plays dirty but he can cover better than any safety the Fins have!!!

You are just in "The sky is falling" mode...........but that is just not a true statement.

Here are the safeties that cover better than Harrison on the fins:

Freeman (clearly)
Marion (clearly)
Wooden (barely better)
Knight (equal or Harrison is slightly better)

This is ridiculous. So what if they were exposed? They won the Super Bowl. Oh yeah, and Tampa Bay got exposed on a TD bomb in the Super Bowl last year. I hate the fact that they won, but they are the champions and there is nothing we can do about it. All I can do is wish that some year the Dolphins can attain something the Patriots have gotten two out of the last three years.

Marion should not even be in the Pro Bowl...and he is not better than Harrison...Freeman is "clearly" better than Harrison...wake up...Wooden does not even start...i think you need to come to grips with reality...I have not seen one play this year when Harrison got burnt...not one...Marion on the other hand...i have. i hate harrison but sometimes i don't think you're "realistic" at all dude!!!

Marion should not even be in the Pro Bowl...and he is not better than Harrison...Freeman is "clearly" better than Harrison...wake up...Wooden does not even start...i think you need to come to grips with reality...I have not seen one play this year when Harrison got burnt...not one...Marion on the other hand...i have. i hate harrison but sometimes i don't think you're "realistic" at all dude!!!

Pay attention.............you said "cover".........all of those guys cover better than Harrison........as for Harrison being burnt..........did you not see both dolphin games?

McMichael used him up in the first game, and then in the snow Chambers blew past him in the third quarter, and Ricky got behind him in the 4th quarter............Jay missed both passes.

how in the hell can you say that he got burnt by chambers and ricky in the snow but Jay missed them...c'mon you can't count that...

i wonder how many times marion got burnt before but qb's missed there wr's...you can't compare that...i want to see an actual completed pass when Harrison got burnt...listen i hate harrison he is dirty as hell but he is better than any safty we have...yes even covers better than any one we have!!!

how in the hell can you say that he got burnt by chambers and ricky in the snow but Jay missed them...c'mon you can't count that...

i wonder how many times marion got burnt before but qb's missed there wr's...you can't compare that...i want to see an actual completed pass when Harrison got burnt...listen i hate harrison he is dirty as hell but he is better than any safty we have...yes even covers better than any one we have!!!

How come you conveniently glossed over the first game? :hmmm:

McMichael did get the best of him in game one in Miami...i'll give you that but i think that marion is not that great.

The Panthers never exposed anything except that Jake Delhomme is an awsome QB. They did however, prove my theory about pressing NE receivers to be DEAD WRONG! If you try to jam them at the line, they beat you for a 15-20 yarder every damn time. Their O Line is suprisingly good. They just hadn't had the chance to prove themselves because most teams just sit back and let Brady throw those little quick passes so the line of scrimmage becomes a non-factor.

As much as I hate them, New England proved last night that they are not one deminsional on offense. In fact, if they get a top-flight HB this offseason, they'll be unstoppable.

Back
Top Bottom