Pats Exposed | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats Exposed

I guess the point I was trying to "expose", was that the Pat's were beatable by the Phins and a couple of other teams.......the Phins D kept the game closer IMO than the Panthers......if we had only had an O-line and a QB!.......aaaaaaarrrrgh...this could have been our Superbowl!!!!!......

Originally posted by Muck
Yeah, it is kinda funny saying that a Super Bowl champ got exposed.

Actually if I remember correctly, alot of those yards came with Rodney Harrison sitting on the sidelines with an injury. I could be wrong though. But it seemed like the safety help was really lacking on both sides in some critical ocassions. Especially Carolina.

hey muck not only was harrison out wuth a well deserved broken arm (after the neck shot on phroel i am suprised it didn't happen earlier) but so was the free safety eugene wilson. hence the toatl confusion back there

The only thing about the Patriots that was exposed was Eugene Wilson. Teams need to go after him early and often.

Originally posted by Muck
But it seemed like the safety help was really lacking on both sides in some critical ocassions. Especially Carolina.

What safety help?

Carolina has been playing a risky cover 1 defense all year long.

1927p4.jpg

What we saw last night was a good example of "giving yourself a chance to win". Dave Wannestadt has kept our offense conservative. This throw to the far left of the picture (Musin Muhammed) would have never been made by Fiedler.

1927p3.jpg

As a matter of fact, the play would have never been called.

Screw conservative football.

Originally posted by ZOD
What we saw last night was a good example of "giving yourself a chance to win". Dave Wannestadt has kept our offense conservative. This throw to the far left of the picture (Musin Muhammed) would have never been made by Fiedler.

1927p3.jpg

As a matter of fact, the play would have never been called.

Screw conservative football.

pssssst...............

we called more "9" routes than any other team in football except tennesee.

Our big play. The difference is trust.

1927mcmichael.jpg

Originally posted by Section126

pssssst...............

we called more "9" routes than any other team in football except tennesee.

Uh....I've been watching Carolina for about 5 weeks and I saw more attempts than an entire season watching the Dolphins.

Speak loud and clear.

That's funny.....He said something totally different after he took the Raiders job. :lol:

Originally posted by ZOD
That's funny.....He said something totally different after he took the Raiders job. :lol:

Link? I didn't hear the Raiders Press Conf..............

Back
Top Bottom