Pats-Fins Monday Night game..

upstart

The Snow Plow Game
Reaction score
A friend told me that the Pats-Fins will play a Monday night
game in Foxboro on December 20th,he also told me the
Pats and Colts would open the season ?

The schedule does not come out till April 13th

The Pats and Colts open the season on Thursday night from Foxboro.

I believe the fins will play the Pats in Foxboro the 3rd game of the season because it is the game that could give the Pats the new record of 18 straight victories , surpassing the Dolphins of 17 so the NFl would like that kind of a matchup for that game. just my opinon, and of course the pats need to win the first two to get to 17.

It's already been announced that the Pats & Colts will open the season and I would expect a Pats-Phins Mon Night Game.

patty cakes

Patty cake, patty cake baker man, bake me a Pat as flat as you can, roll it, and stomp it and give it to Zach, then give it to Junior and Jason to smack....lol

sorry, do I lose my status now that I posted this ??
- Victoria, j/k

Knowing the way the schedule-makers are, they would probably do that, just cause they love NEw England so much they would want to have Miami lose their record at their expense...

HOWEVER, i dont care if u win 25 in a row between this season and last, nothing will compare (unless the pats go undefeated this year) to the Dolphins undefeated season......

Originally posted by NEM
The Pats and Colts open the season on Thursday night from Foxboro.

I believe the fins will play the Pats in Foxboro the 3rd game of the season because it is the game that could give the Pats the new record of 18 straight victories

Kinda looking at YOUR patsies through overrated glasses aren't ya NEM ???????????

:shakeno:

Marino1983

Originally posted by NEM
surpassing the Dolphins of 17 so the NFl would like that kind of a matchup for that game.

:huh:

Ah the 17 wins that the Dolphins acheived were in one season !! :rolleyes2

Not parlayed over 2 .................

:goof:

Marino1983

2 mins for .......

hey you guys.... you all get 2 minutes for unsports-dolphin-like conduct..... off the field with you!!!

I never seen so much smash and trash talk than in this forum!!!
lets all be good dolphins......
UNTIL THE SEASON STARTS AT LEAST AND THEN LETS SMASH EVERY TEAM IN THE KISSER!!!!!

-- go dolphins forever!!!!!

-- Victoria, P.S. The dolphins went unbeaten in an entire season and didnt do it over the course of 2 seasons! This is for the patty cake fans cuz only they wud bring up the number 17 and the straight wins record...LOL, no body in the whole league including braodcasters or tv or radio is even mentioning it..... so, sorry patty cakes but you did not go 17 straight in a season and never will (or 19 for that matter) -- from your friend Victoria the dolphin

"Patty cake, patty cake baker man, bake me a Pat as flat as you can, roll it, and stomp it and give it to Zach, then give it to Junior and Jason to smack....lol "

__ Victoria

And you'll also be returning to jail :lol:

clear.gif
I guess the pic I used for you in our draft thread was correct after all :lol:

Back
Top Bottom