Pats-Fins Monday Night game.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats-Fins Monday Night game..

the win streak

There is a big mistake in this thread, the dolphins win streak is not 17 games, its 18. They won the season opener in 73 also, they didn't lose until the 2nd week. So the patsies have to win one more game than they thought they did to beat that record. I'm not worried I am boldly predicting that they will lose their season opener to Indy. :D

The game is in Foxboro and Belichick has been in Manning's head for years.

If you are picking the Colts, thats fine, but I bet its due more to what you WANT to see happen rather than what you EXPECT to happen.

you never know

You have a legitimate point but remember something else, Miami has traditionally owned Peyton as well. They lost the game last year. I EXPECT it to be a very good game. I am happy with the way the season opens, Miami-Tennessee and NE- Indy. In my opinion possibly the 4 best teams in the AFC (I'm not so sure how Tenn is going to fare this season though. I think Jax has a legitimate shot at unseating them as AFC South runnerup.) playing each other right off the bat.

You have good reason to think the Pats will win, but as a fan you are also biased. Last year I knew that the fins owned Peyton (which they pretty much still do, one bad game hasn't changed that yet) and I expected them to win. They had dominated Indy the year before, but they lost. As chris berman says "thats why they play the game."

TerryTate said:
Knowing the way the schedule-makers are, they would probably do that, just cause they love NEw England so much they would want to have Miami lose their record at their expense...

HOWEVER, i dont care if u win 25 in a row between this season and last, nothing will compare (unless the pats go undefeated this year) to the Dolphins undefeated season......
I agree with this assesment.They should be two records if that happens.One for unbeaten streak during a season.Another for consecutive games.:goof:

NEM said:
The Pats and Colts open the season on Thursday night from Foxboro.

I believe the fins will play the Pats in Foxboro the 3rd game of the season because it is the game that could give the Pats the new record of 18 straight victories , surpassing the Dolphins of 17 so the NFl would like that kind of a matchup for that game. just my opinon, and of course the pats need to win the first two to get to 17.
GREAT POST MAN I HOPE THE PATS WIN THERE FIRST TO GAMES CAUSE I WOULD FOR THE DOLPHINS TO SPOIL THERE WINING STREAK. :roflmao:

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
GREAT POST MAN I HOPE THE PATS WIN THERE FIRST TO GAMES CAUSE I WOULD FOR THE DOLPHINS TO SPOIL THERE WINING STREAK. :roflmao:
Wow....and you posted this AFTER the Phins lost Ricky and Boston.

Its not a bad thing to hope, but I woudln't expect it.

Back
Top Bottom