Pats open as a 9 point favorite | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats open as a 9 point favorite

I don't have to have constructive feedback on a sarcastic post like the one you posted earlier. What you did was catorgized for annoyance, hence the deletion.

Don't like those rules? Oh well read the TOS. Learn them.

"Supermod" tells me to read the TOS, yet he doesn't even follow them. That make a lot of sense.

Also, way to edit my post yet quote the full post in your reply. Very mature (I mean, insecure and slow) of you.

If you don't have constructive feedback, then don't post anything at all. Take your own advice.

IDK - They are good but I dont see them as being all that great!!!! Guess I have my homer vision on but they dont scare me all that much. To me they are the 08 Dolphins on steriods. No deep threat to speak of. Just Great QB play and a solid run game. I think we can strink the field down and match up on their pass game. We should be able to stuff the hell out of the run game with 7 this is something noone has been able to do against them. I dont see why we couldnt win this game.
We can not allow Welker to catch all those out's and buble screens and take them 15 yards. We have to tackle in the back end.
Again maybe I hate them so much that I dont give them credit but they are not that good of a team.

Your kidding yourself on many levels, the patriots are sixth in the NFL in yards per pass attempt at 7.8. Also they are 5th in scoring plays over 20 yards so to say they have no deep threat is as wong as you can get. The Patriots are also the 5th most productive running in the League, so how you think "we should be able to stuff the hell out of the run game", I have no idea :idk:. I think the only thing you are correct about is the very last line of your post.

Your kidding yourself on many levels, the patriots are sixth in the NFL in yards per pass attempt at 7.8. Also they are 5th in scoring plays over 20 yards so to say they have no deep threat is as wong as you can get. The Patriots are also the 5th most productive running in the League, so how you think "we should be able to stuff the hell out of the run game", I have no idea :idk:. I think the only thing you are correct about is the very last line of your post.

You have to look deeper then stats.....
Sadly I have to watch this team more then the fins. The deep ball does not exist in NE offense because they do not have a deep threat. If they do please tell me who that player is???? Welker? Edelman? Lloyd? Branch? Gronk? Hernandez????? There is no deep threat. They are hurting teams becaseu of their run game. Like I said if we can stuff the run with 7 then they can be beat!!!!. If we cant then they will beat us. Stuff the run with 7 and tackle well. Welker will catch a ton of balls. They will score. We just have to make a hand full of big plays on defesne and have the capability to protect T-hill.
Our TE have to be active and we have to get matchups of TE and Bush on Hightowers.

I don't think it's even gonna be close. I will happily eat crow if I am wrong, though.

Dont know why Tanny waited so long to bring out the Tannycat but he's gonna need to use his wheels a little more next week,and all Team phases have to help like in the Jets game for a win.For a betting person the 9 may look too inviting and it could go up to 10 or 10 1/2 by Game time.I like the points though.

You have to look deeper then stats.....
Sadly I have to watch this team more then the fins. The deep ball does not exist in NE offense because they do not have a deep threat. If they do please tell me who that player is???? Welker? Edelman? Lloyd? Branch? Gronk? Hernandez????? There is no deep threat. They are hurting teams becaseu of their run game. Like I said if we can stuff the run with 7 then they can be beat!!!!. If we cant then they will beat us. Stuff the run with 7 and tackle well. Welker will catch a ton of balls. They will score. We just have to make a hand full of big plays on defesne and have the capability to protect T-hill.
Our TE have to be active and we have to get matchups of TE and Bush on Hightowers.

Sorry but in this case the stats are what they are, you can't claim the Pats have no deep threat when they are 5th in the league in scoring plays of twenty or more yards. I will say that we don't have a single consistent deep threat, but rather a group that have all gotten open deep at some point in the season. If you really watched the Pats as much as you claim, then you would know that there has been no shortage of deep plays oo big plays for that matter. What there is, that wasn't there last season, is an explosive run game, but make no mistake, ths is a far better Pats team this year.

This game could get really ugly and there will be a sizable contingent of Patriots fans in that stadium to watch it. This team hasn't beaten the Pats since 2009 and I don't expect that to change this year. New England is already playing in playoff mode and this team just does not have what it takes to compete with them.

We're in for a long couple of weeks.

We put up 30 and 35 this year, don't see why we can't score 40 on the pats.

In both games, we played teams with poor offenses and our defense kept getting the ball back for our offense.

I don't think that's going to happen, unfortunately.

If that offense from the 2nd half and that run defense from the entire game shows up, we have a chance. If we play like we did against the Titans . . . they may put up a 100.

No way we win this game or the next one.

If Miami's defense, and running game can resemble how they looked early on, Miami has a chance in both games....Miami just needs it's defense to slow down the the offense without Gronk, and run it down their throats controlling the clock.

Back
Top Bottom