Pats open as a 9 point favorite | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats open as a 9 point favorite

Can't believe people said the pats are on decline when they are playing some of the best offensive football in a while even with gronk out it's their defense that has regressed a bit. Tm Brady is still Tom Brady the way he is playing he may still have 3+ years in him

This game is going to come down to our D Line, forget our DBs, we know they don't have a shot against Brady. We need pressure, that's the most we can hope for. For once, it what seems forever, were not playing against a mobile QB. Which is great, seeing as how we've been smoked on extended plays by mobile QBs like Locker, Wilson and Luck. IF we did manage to edge the Pats this week I guarantee a lot of the reason why we won will be because of the D Line. Don't see how we keep this close if we don't keep the pressure on throughout the game.

Obviously there are a lot of other factors but this is the one I think is most important. We need Starks/Solai to plug the middle and Wake needs to dump truck all over Soilders face on his way to Brady.

They looked like they had that potential in the 4th yesterday.

So hey, you never know haha.

they also looked like they could throw picks in the end zone at the end of the game. Regardless of if the call was "the rules or not" the reality is Tannehill threw the ball to the other team in a critical situation. I think we don't have the last word on Tannehill yet, so I'm still not ready to call him the franchise just yet. I hope so, but not yet.

Can't believe people said the pats are on decline when they are playing some of the best offensive football in a while even with gronk out it's their defense that has regressed a bit. Tm Brady is still Tom Brady the way he is playing he may still have 3+ years in him
People on this site have been saying the Pats are on the decline since at least 2005. They'll be right some day, but so far-- not so much.

Games involving the Patriots during the 2012 season (the Patriots on road):

2012 season: Week 1 Sun Sep 9 2012 at Ten New England 34, Tennessee 13
2012 season: Week 3 SnN Sep 23 2012 at Bal Baltimore 31, New England 30
2012 season: Week 4 Sun Sep 30 2012 at Buf New England 52, Buffalo 28
2012 season: Week 6 Sun Oct 14 2012 at Sea Seattle 24, New England 23
2012 season: Week 8 Sun Oct 28 2012 at StL New England 45, St Louis 7
2012 season: Week 12 Tks Nov 22 2012 at NYJ New England 49, NY Jets 19
2012 season: Week 13 Sun Dec 2 2012 NE at Mia
2012 season: Week 16 Sun Dec 23 2012 NE at Jac

Primary team the Patriots: 4-2
Points for the Patriots: 233
Points against the Patriots: 122

Games involving Miami during the 2012 season (Miami at home):

2012 season: Week 2 Sun Sep 16 2012 at Mia Miami 35, Oakland 13
2012 season: Week 3 Sun Sep 23 2012 at Mia NY Jets 23, Miami 20 (OT)
2012 season: Week 6 Sun Oct 14 2012 at Mia Miami 17, St Louis 14
2012 season: Week 10 Sun Nov 11 2012 at Mia Tennessee 37, Miami 3
2012 season: Week 12 Sun Nov 25 2012 at Mia Miami 24, Seattle 21
2012 season: Week 13 Sun Dec 2 2012 NE at Mia
2012 season: Week 15 Sun Dec 16 2012 Jac at Mia
2012 season: Week 16 Sun Dec 23 2012 Buf at Mia

Primary team Miami: 3-2
Points for Miami: 99
Points against Miami: 108

NE 233 + 108 = 341 / 11 = 31
Miami 99 + 122 = 221 / 11 = 20

9 points looks pretty close.

55, Dude, get a sense of humor. I said injure him during the cionflip. That is what we call a JOKE! I was the owner of Coconuts Comedy Clubs in South Florida for many years so you can trust me on this. TOUGH CROWD! I just want to win the game and I really believe that we can and it would be HUGE!

Guys, if anything the line is going down not up. It opened at 9 but later I saw 71/2 and then 7. That means alot of people were taking Miami plus the 9 so the line was adjusted accordingly.

I am not sure how we stay with them. It would be nice to mix in a turnover one of these games. We are due at least.

Unfortunately 9 sounds about right. The Pats are ****ing scary right now.

28-13 Patriots.

Our secondary is making every QB look like Tom Brady, so Im nervous to watch the ACTUAL Tom Brady against us. It's piss poor, AGAIN. Our only hope is if Bush keeps them in check and opens up the play action for Tannehill. We need to play 100% and have the Patriots overlook us to win this game. It'd be nice but realistically, I just don't see it :\

Regardless, I want to see strong efforts from different positions, no matter if they win.
:lol:
Is that a half time score?? Only way this defense holds em to 28 is if Brady stays in Boston.

:lol:
Is that a half time score?? Only way this defense holds em to 28 is if Brady stays in Boston.

I'm thinking closer to 45. Only way we even contain them is to consistently pressure Brady. Sacks. Knock downs. Batted balls. All of it, period. If the pass rush isn't lights out, it's gonna be painful. Gronk being out helps, but the Pats have a helluva lot more players that can hurt us other than him.

I Love it!

The We're gonna lose thread!

too funny

phins usually play them well, hope they do again, dont turn over the ball, hit brady, see what happens

Back
Top Bottom