Pats vs. bills | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats vs. bills

ItsOurTime32 said:
assuming that the jets lose on sunday, im actually hoping for a bills win so whenever we play the bills in week two assuming that we win we will be number one in the division
i know its almost pointless to assume that the pats will lose to the bills im just hoping that is the case and then when they come into our house on sunday the 17th im thinking our team will be ready to play their heart out considering what happened week one at pittsburgh
expect big plays from this offense and expect our defense to stuff the run and defend against the pass well

Who cares who is #1 in the division after the first or second week!?

The division is not on the line in week 2. I assume we'll be ready to play no matter what happens in the Bills/Patriots game.

And although I hate the Jets, I wouldn't assume they're going to lose this Sunday.

Pitt's o line is above average in the nfl and their time of possession was 12 more then ours so you have to assume that some of those yards were because of fatigue on offense and besides the heath miller touchdown on almost most of the completions our guys were in good position nate washington on the 27 yard touchdown is 5 inches taller then goodman so 8 times out of ten he would have made that catch
i just want daniels to come back hes physical and hes fairly tall for a corner

ive seen batch play living in pittsburgh and he has probably just as good of accuracy that big ben has just lacks leadership and morale becasue he is a backup

and pittsburgh's D kept them in the game

we will bring it against the bills

I just can't wait for one or the other to lose so I can let their fans know their whole season is over because they lost their first game.

dream on man. new england will win that game. plus 1st in the division this early doesn't mean squat.

Jdiddy8four said:
dream on man. new england will win that game. plus 1st in the division this early doesn't mean squat.

Actually, last year buffalo gave NE some trouble at home last year. I think the final score was something like 21-16 NE, and at one point the bills were up 16-7. I think the Pats-Bills may be alot closer than execpted.

phinfan13 said:
Actually, last year buffalo gave NE some trouble at home last year. I think the final score was something like 21-16 NE, and at one point the bills were up 16-7. I think the Pats-Bills may be alot closer than execpted.

You think wrong!

ItsOurTime32 said:
assuming that the jets lose on sunday, im actually hoping for a bills win so whenever we play the bills in week two assuming that we win we will be number one in the division
i know its almost pointless to assume that the pats will lose to the bills im just hoping that is the case and then when they come into our house on sunday the 17th im thinking our team will be ready to play their heart out considering what happened week one at pittsburgh
expect big plays from this offense and expect our defense to stuff the run and defend against the pass well

You assume too much, If the Bills beat the Patriots they could just as likely beat us. I'd rather play the easy team early and save the Pats for week 5 after we've had some time to get it togethor.

I dont think theres much chance of the Bills beating the Patriots but if they do then all of a sudden our schedule just got a whole lot more difficult :sidelol:

FinsFan74 said:
I'm gonna go on record and predict that the Bills will pull this game out

I'll make ya a deal, if buffalo beats new england tommorrow, let's just say that I will rub course grain sand paper against two very sensitive parts of my male reproductive system as a sort of "sacrifice" in thanks to the lord for creating such a wondrous miracle. Or, .....maybe i'll just say," Damn dude!!! You called that one!!!" Hmmm, yes, I think I will go with option 2.:D

If Buffalo wins, all of the suicide pools accross the United States will be down to half.

If the Bills win, does it hint more towards something to maybe respect in Buffalo, or really early signs that maybe NE really has fallen of the horse a bit (stressing again that oening day means little in eth elong run)?

Back
Top Bottom