Patsies-hater needs help and advise. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patsies-hater needs help and advise.

Russian Dolfan

Scout Team
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Greetings everybody...
Can i please ask you for an advise?
I am planning to enter a new Football forum, that recently opened in Russia. And, no surprise, it is scary full of Patsies fans.
The guy, that seems to be untalked leader of that pack has a signature to every posting "New England Champions - Super Bowl Patriots".

Of course, i need a sign, that somehow taunts him and this his slogan. Something like "New England <something> - <something> Patsies".
Can anyone please help me with this, it would be very appreciative...

So far best variant is "New England Tuck-Rule Calls - Always Goes Our Way Patsies" :-)

Russian Dolfan said:
Greetings everybody...
Can i please ask you for an advise?
I am planning to enter a new Football forum, that recently opened in Russia. And, no surprise, it is scary full of Patsies fans.
The guy, that seems to be untalked leader of that pack has a signature to every posting "New England Champions - Super Bowl Patriots".

Of course, i need a sign, that somehow taunts him and this his slogan. Something like "New England <something> - <something> Patsies".
Can anyone please help me with this, it would be very appreciative...

So far best variant is "New England Tuck-Rule Calls - Always Goes Our Way Patsies" :-)

how about "New England cheaters - Tuck-rule bowl patsies"
or
"New England cheaters - fixed bowl patsies"

Thanks, man, i like it very much..

I also hope to find a dude with the "Aqua/Orange boy pissing at Patsies logo" picture in eighter avatar or signature, have anybody seen any of his postings recently? Would love to copy that pic.

Thanks.

How about New England "Modern day dynasty!" Sounds perfect.

Minvardar said:
How about New England "Modern day dynasty!" Sounds perfect.

that one SUCKS!! :fire: :D

Phin19 said:
how about "New England cheaters - Tuck-rule bowl patsies"
or
"New England cheaters - fixed bowl patsies"

:yeahthat:

How about you eat a bowl of feck.
What is feck? Whatever it is it doesn't sound very good. I am afraid I will have to pass on that. Sounds like you have eaten it before though.

Minvardar said:
What is feck? Whatever it is it doesn't sound very good. I am afraid I will have to pass on that. Sounds like you have eaten it before though.

wow, isnt that like "I know you are but what am I"

jesus, can't you patsy fans come up with something better than that?

wow, isnt that like "I know you are but what am I"
Did i say that in my post? Didn't think so. Try to get a little better at reading comprehension.

Minvardar said:
Did i say that in my post? Didn't think so. Try to get a little better at reading comprehension.

Thats why I said "like", you PENlS!!!!!

Ahh, now it is down to the namecalling. The next step will be for you to tell me you make more money in one year then I ever make in a lifetime, followed by the I am 6'5 300 pounds of pure muscle I want to meet you in RL and kick your butt. Keep it up, you are true to form so far.

I don't care how much you make, I'm 6'4" and about 190, and I wouldn't waste my time to go anywhere near new england, net alone to kick your a$$!

People like you with your holier than thou attitude piss me off, and the only thing that seems to get your attention is *****!

Back
Top Bottom