Patsies-hater needs help and advise. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patsies-hater needs help and advise.

Hey, you are the one that started with insults. If you can't post with anything but insults that is pretty pathetic. Why even bother. No go cry me a river because I pissed you off.

Minvardar said:
Hey, you are the one that started with insults. If you can't post with anything but insults that is pretty pathetic. Why even bother. No go cry me a river because I pissed you off.

Mindvardar :monkeyl:

How about Miami 4-12, New England 14-2? Or how about 3 out of 4 Lombardi Trophies.

Minvardar said:
How about Miami 4-12, New England 14-2? Or how about 3 out of 4 Lombardi Trophies.
Hey Patsy, why are you on a Dolphins message board? No good Patriot fan sites on the web?? Oh that's right, their "fans" haven't gotten a chance to get one up in their recent run of success. I remember now, you've all only been fans for 4 years.:lol:

FaninPatsyLand1 said:
Hey Patsy, why are you on a Dolphins message board? No good Patriot fan sites on the web?? Oh that's right, their "fans" haven't gotten a chance to get one up in their recent run of success. I remember now, you've all only been fans for 4 years.:lol:

Oh ... there are a plenty of Patriots web sites ... but none are as enjoyable as this one is. It is like watching a train - wreck in slow-motion.

"Ricky is da man"
"Ricky was getting old anyway"
"Ricky is the b*tch"
"David Boston is better than TO"
"We robbed San Diego"
"AJ is great ... it was a steal of a trade"
"Wanny can take us to the superbowl"
"Defense is the heart of our team anyway"
"Yean ... we beat the defending superbowl champs ... it doesn't matter we are 4-12 anyway"
"Saban is da man"
"We were the team to have a perfect season you know ??? ... yeah that was 35 years ago ,,, before most current NFL players were even BORN !!"
"Dan is in the HOF you know ???"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha ....
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

patsfan4ever said:
Oh ... there are a plenty of Patriots web sites ... but none are as enjoyable as this one is. It is like watching a train - wreck in slow-motion.

"Ricky is da man"
"Ricky was getting old anyway"
"Ricky is the b*tch"
"David Boston is better than TO"
"We robbed San Diego"
"AJ is great ... it was a steal of a trade"
"Wanny can take us to the superbowl"
"Defense is the heart of our team anyway"
"Yean ... we beat the defending superbowl champs ... it doesn't matter we are 4-12 anyway"
"Saban is da man"
"We were the team to have a perfect season you know ??? ... yeah that was 35 years ago ,,, before most current NFL players were even BORN !!"
"Dan is in the HOF you know ???"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha ....
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Live it up man, you deserve it, being a fan for 3 years. That post is almost as funny to you as the pathetic history of that doormat franchise you root for is to me. It's going to be OH so sweet when the Patriots crash and burn, and we'll all be right there to add fuel to it. Enjoy your steady decline into mediocrity, you clown:lol:

FaninPatsyLand1 said:
Live it up man, you deserve it, being a fan for 3 years. That post is almost as funny to you as the pathetic history of that doormat franchise you root for is to me. It's going to be OH so sweet when the Patriots crash and burn, and we'll all be right there to add fuel to it. Enjoy your steady decline into mediocrity, you clown:lol:

Oh dude .... You were the big man to come out first swinging insults. If you care to know, I have been a ardent fan of the Pats since 1994, yeah since the doormat years.

Also, in your blind jealousy, you don't grasp the fundamental truth. If the patriots stop their franchise right now and never play another game again, they will still have more success as a franchise than the Almighty Dolphins !!!! .... In fact, they are considered as a Dynasty.

No rational person expects this run to continue ad inifinitum, but it has been a hell of a ride, so far. I must say it is great to follow a team that does not roll over and play dead after thanksgiving !!!

:cooldude: :cooldude: :D :D

patsfan4ever said:
Oh dude .... You were the big man to come out first swinging insults. If you care to know, I have been a ardent fan of the Pats since 1994, yeah since the doormat years.

Also, in your blind jealousy, you don't grasp the fundamental truth. If the patriots stop their franchise right now and never play another game again, they will still have more success as a franchise than the Almighty Dolphins !!!! .... In fact, they are considered as a Dynasty.

No rational person expects this run to continue ad inifinitum, but it has been a hell of a ride, so far. I must say it is great to follow a team that does not roll over and play dead after thanksgiving !!!

:cooldude: :cooldude: :D :D

Why would I be jealous of such a pathetic franchise as the Patriots. Everything about them lacks class from Kraft to Rodney Harrison to their "Fan" Base, who was no where to be found 3 years ago.

Yup, we really roll over after thanksgiving. That explains why we beat you in December this year. :shakeno:

FaninPatsyLand. I have been a Pats fan longer than you have been alive. You definitely show your age of 19 in the way you post. I am not gonna trade insults with you. You will have to find someone else to do that if that is a joy in your life.

Besides you are a Dolphins fan living in Boston. Nothing I could do or say could make you feel any worse than you do. To have to live in the area with the best football team the NFL has seen in a long time while the Dolphins are mired in mediocrity. That is irony at it's finest.

Minvardar said:
FaninPatsyLand. I have been a Pats fan longer than you have been alive. You definitely show your age of 19 in the way you post. I am not gonna trade insults with you. You will have to find someone else to do that if that is a joy in your life.

Besides you are a Dolphins fan living in Boston. Nothing I could do or say could make you feel any worse than you do. To have to live in the area with the best football team the NFL has seen in a long time while the Dolphins are mired in mediocrity. That is irony at it's finest.
Maturity huh? You are a Patriots fan coming on a Dolphins site, starting trouble, yeah you are real mature.. hypocritical much??

Yeah I live in Boston, and it's a shame to see people walking around saying they have been a Patriots fan for years. I see people like you everyday, and it's quite sickening. The only thing that is mediocre is the history of that pathetic franchise you root for.:lol:

Maturity huh? You are a Patriots fan coming on a Dolphins site, starting trouble, yeah you are real mature.. hypocritical much??

Yeah I live in Boston, and it's a shame to see people walking around saying they have been a Patriots fan for years. I see people like you everyday, and it's quite sickening. The only thing that is mediocre is the history of that pathetic franchise you root for
So you are saying that you live in the past then? Because as a Dolphins fan that is all you have at the moment, the past. So keep dreaming about the past years as I look foward to the future. It must gall you the Patriots now have more Superbowl victories then the Dolphins do. You could always pretend you were always a Patriots fan and join in on the fun. That sounds like something you would do.

Minvardar said:
So you are saying that you live in the past then? Because as a Dolphins fan that is all you have at the moment, the past. So keep dreaming about the past years as I look foward to the future. It must gall you the Patriots now have more Superbowl victories then the Dolphins do. You could always pretend you were always a Patriots fan and join in on the fun. That sounds like something you would do.
Something I would do? HAHAHA. You are the clown on a Dolphins message board. I don't expect much more from a Patriots "fan".:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom