Pauline: Browns & Fins lining up a deal if Elliot available at pick 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pauline: Browns & Fins lining up a deal if Elliot available at pick 8

Rhoadsy13

Starter
Reaction score
Didn't see this anywhere on here so just passing it along. Really like Zeke plus we got 2 starters. I know if we do it there will be a lot of mad fans/media since we originally had the pick. I guess it depends on what we give up to get him. Regardless we added 3 starters if we have to give up a 3rd pick that may not start I'm good with it.

http://www.rotoworld.com/sports/nfl/football/

Pauline goes as far to say the Browns and Dolphins are lining up a deal if Elliott is in place. It would be amusing, as the Dolphins once owned the No. 8 pick but traded to 13 to add huge veteran contracts. Elliott could be drafted as early as No. 4 or as late as No. 14.

2017 2nd rounder to get him plus this years 4th or 5th. I think T-baum makes the deal if Zeke is there at #8.

Trade out of #8 to then trade back into #8. Yup, TBaum is definitely running this show...

If it's a pick in next year's draft that's one thing b/c there are some comp picks Miami will have. If they have to give up a 2 or 3 this year you're taking away a pick that could've netted you a starting CB, LB, DE, or OL.

:hsmash:

gonna give up more value trading up than we gained trading down

clown shoes

If it's a pick in next year's draft that's one thing b/c there are some comp picks Miami will have. If they have to give up a 2 or 3 this year you're taking away a pick that could've netted you a starting CB, LB, DE, or OL.

In Tannebuam's mind hes already netted a starting CB and LB, in his mind hes brilliant.

I rather a 5th this year, and a 4th next year.

this seems a lot more believable than us trading to #3 to take him. would not be shocked if this happens.

This just feels like a smoke screen to me. I am guessing they have their player already and are trying to create a way for the player to fall to them.

Also, I can't wait until the middle of the year when Kiko and Maxwell are both Ballin out. There will be about 95% of this board eating crow.

if I'm Cleveland I just acquired a kings ransom of picks trading out to 8 from philly why would I trade out again when I could just take the bpa or take a chance on jack even given all those picks I have in the future

unless someones blowing me away with an offer I can't refuse

(walks in mike tannenbaum)

this seems a lot more believable than us trading to #3 to take him. would not be shocked if this happens.

I still think this is all smoke to throw a team off the potential of trading up for a falling player like Jack or Bosa.

Claim love for Elliot, make the trade and then hear "With the 8th pick, the Miami Dolphins select Myles Jack, LB, UCLA"

Back
Top Bottom