Pauline: Browns & Fins lining up a deal if Elliot available at pick 8 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pauline: Browns & Fins lining up a deal if Elliot available at pick 8

"Trader Mike" LOL: the rest of the league must be licking their lips now that this doofus is back in a front office (and not theirs!).

I wouldn't even entrust the trading or selling of my '52 Mickey Mantle Topps Card to that moron.

Browns could be loading up for a QB next year, they will be drafting high, and will have the picks to move all the way up.

Browns could be loading up for a QB next year, they will be drafting high, and will have the picks to move all the way up.

Jackson is giving RG3 one shot . . . and if not, they know Deshaun Watson will be there for the taking in 2017. Hey might as well . . . they are drowning for Deshaun, just getting a jump on the process.

You can put money that whoever has the #1 pick next year ain't trading it.

Could end up being a brilliant move in a few years for Cleveland. Not like they were going anywhere this season anyways.

No way Cleveland does this without a pick this year. Value chart says it's a high 3rd rounder or 68th pick. We have 72nd so we still have to make up 25 points which would be our 186th. (still owe 8 pts).

No way Cleveland does this without a pick this year. Value chart says it's a high 3rd rounder or 68th pick. We have 72nd so we still have to make up 25 points which would be our 186th. (still owe 8 pts).

Chart is outdated and should only be used as a reference, not gospel.

Whatever they do, I'm ready for at least a nominal amount of outrage from this salty and downtrodden fanbase.

I usually look forward to the draft with excitement and anticipation. This year, I can't shake a feeling of dread and worry of how much Tannenbaum will screw it up.

I don't buy this at all to be honest. Now if Bosa or Jack are sitting there I'm thinking long and hard about it. Ideal situation is a 4th and a 7th this year, then a 2017 3rd that we'd recoup with the comp pick. I like Eliot, but I'm not moving up for him. If he's there at 13 then you can start thinking about it.

JMHO, but I choose to believe that we are looking to trade up. It may not be for Elliott though. I personally love Elliott and hope we get him, but if Ramsey, Jack or Bosa falls we will also be in a position to get one of them. Either way we get one of the big time playmakers in the draft--CB, DE, LB or RB.

:lol: You know I had low expectations of Tbum from the beginning. And so far he's completely lived down to those rock bottom expectations, but this would be so over the top hilariously stupid that it would be beyond my every expectation. He seems to be playing out the scenario to the movie Draft Day. Except he's not Kevin Costner and is getting destroyed in every deal. This team is being run by the clown king.

I still think this is all smoke to throw a team off the potential of trading up for a falling player like Jack or Bosa.

Claim love for Elliot, make the trade and then hear "With the 8th pick, the Miami Dolphins select Myles Jack, LB, UCLA"

I could definitely live with that.

<spins around in office chair> Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom