Pederson deserves his due credit | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pederson deserves his due credit

What a turnaround by the Jaguars this year, I wanted Pederson instead of McDaniel but too late now, I hope Dolphins will lose to the Jets so McDaniel will be fired and Dolphins will try to convince Pederson to come to the Dolphins but I doubt it though but it is nice to dream!
You’re one of the smart ones

Until you just said you hope the Fins lose, then things just got stupid

What a turnaround by the Jaguars this year, I wanted Pederson instead of McDaniel but too late now, I hope Dolphins will lose to the Jets so McDaniel will be fired and Dolphins will try to convince Pederson to come to the Dolphins but I doubt it though but it is nice to dream!
I'll be honest... I can't even imagine why anyone would think McD would be fired.
Until half the team went down to injury, he was cruising... was mentioned as a coach of the year candidate.

You hope your favorite team loses, because you have an obviously unrealistic dream they’ll talk another coach into leaving their current playoff team, to join ours… I remember seeing a suggestion a few weeks ago that all new threads had to be approved by a mod. Whatever happened with that suggestion?

I'll be honest... I can't even imagine why anyone would think McD would be fired.
Until half the team went down to injury, he was cruising... was mentioned as a coach of the year candidate.
Yeah McD had been awesome
All of his 200 plus schemes and Plays and we saw like five of them all year

1673199901845.gif

Sure you did...

Pederson was also at the top of my list. You just knew he was going to get the best out of Trevor Lawrence.

For all the negatives about McDaniel during this 5-gane skid, he has also got the best out of Tua.

Pederson was also at the top of my list. You just knew he was going to get the best out of Trevor Lawrence.

For all the negatives about McDaniel during this 5-gane skid, he has also got the best out of Tua.
And thats where it ends. McD has proven to be a good QB coach and not much else

stool-tall.gif

Congrats on making the dumbest post ive ever read on this site. Peak mental illness

Must be nice to be in a division against the colts/Texans and the one good team being down to their 3rd string qb.

This season sucked but we didn’t lose against any bad teams, every team we lost to was a playoff team or will be just getting elimated last week or this week.

This isn’t the same comparison.

And thats where it ends. McD has proven to be a good QB coach and not much else
It becomes an issue of adjustments now for McDaniel. Lots to like about his first year. Lots to question as well.

This is just an idiotic post. Peterson is under contract with the Jaguars and can’t just decide to leave the Jaguars to go coach another team.

The Jaguars play in the absolute worst division in the entire league. So winning that division is no big deal.

Why do we have posts like these.. 100% hindsight posts bemoaning decisions the org. made. They made the decisions they made. So tired of people crying about they shoulda drafted this guy or hired that guy... They didn't... Focus on the what we have, not these asinine "could have" scenarios. It's not the reality we are dealing with..

Back
Top Bottom