Pederson deserves his due credit | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pederson deserves his due credit

Why do we have posts like these.. 100% hindsight posts bemoaning decisions the org. made. They made the decisions they made. So tired of people crying about they shoulda drafted this guy or hired that guy... They didn't... Focus on the what we have, not these asinine "could have" scenarios. It's not the reality we are dealing with..
Seriously? Because we never get this right
That’s why we have posts like this

These types of threads should be thrown to the depths immediately. This has nothing to do with the Dolphins.

What a turnaround by the Jaguars this year, I wanted Pederson instead of McDaniel but too late now, I hope Dolphins will lose to the Jets so McDaniel will be fired and Dolphins will try to convince Pederson to come to the Dolphins but I doubt it though but it is nice to dream!
🤡

Pederson was also at the top of my list. You just knew he was going to get the best out of Trevor Lawrence.

For all the negatives about McDaniel during this 5-gane skid, he has also got the best out of Tua.
Yes, McD got the best out of Tua, but what would he have done if not limited by Tua. This is the question that is often in my mind.

Nah, been a fan since the 84 season. Just don't see the point of obsessing over things that didn't happen. These threads are pointless, I get thinking what could a been is "nice" but does nothing for reality except make you miserable.

Yes, McD got the best out of Tua, but what would he have done if not limited by Tua. This is the question that is often in my mind.
It's obviously a steep drop from Tua to Bridgewater and Thompson. I mean if Tua could stay healthy, there would've be a discussion would there?

Easier than Swiss?
IIRC, at first he pretended to be reasonable and just wanted Skylar on the roster. Then he went Full Troll and started pushing for Skylar to be QB1 even when Tua was healthy.

WHAT A GANE BY PETERSON!

Back
Top Bottom