Penn State..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Penn State.....

Philter25

MORE COWBELL!!!
Reaction score
..... will make a COMPLETE turnaround and win the Big10 next year.

You heard it here first ladies.

Book it.

Yeah right. They will suck for many years to come. ANd you heard it here first Michigan will win its third Big TEN title in a row. Hart and Henne are gonna run **** untill they leave

Penn St. is one of the team I cheer for in college football so I hope Paterno goes out on a high note (unlikely though)!

Well Penn State's skill positioned players are looking pretty good but they're all young. Morelli or Robinson at QB is a ?. Robinson should play WR with the #1 HS WR recruit Derrick Williams. Austin Scott & Tony Hunt at RB is a decent combo but it is highly doubtful that they'll win the Big 10.

Michigan is returning many of it's star players & they'll win the Big 10 again.

Michigan's always good to win the Big 10 but they never live up to the National Championship hype they have every year!

SMadison29 said:
Well Penn State's skill positioned players are looking pretty good but they're all young. Morelli or Robinson at QB is a ?. Robinson should play WR with the #1 HS WR recruit Derrick Williams. Austin Scott & Tony Hunt at RB is a decent combo but it is highly doubtful that they'll win the Big 10.

Michigan is returning many of it's star players & they'll win the Big 10 again.
PSU is losing 2 defensive starters, they have all their defensive playmakers. #1 CB and #9 CB recruit in the nation under their belt.

Biggest problem with PSU last year was the QB and WR positions. They committed soooo many turnovers. Morelli was one of the top QB recruits last year and a lot of us alum were hoping he would get more time this year. Robinson and Williams will play WR along with 2 VERY good RBs in Scott and Hunt.

They will win the big 10 based on their defense. PSU did NOT allow more than 21 points against them in any of their games this year. The defense in incredible allowing 15.3 points against last year. That entire defensive core is the same you will see next year with a year playing together under their belt with a much better offense....

Im makin the bold prediction, next year they will be on top of the big ten regardless of Wisconsin or Michigan......

#1 CB and #9 CB recruit in the nation under their belt.

What rankings are you going by? The only two that really matter are Rivals.com & Tom Lemming. Who's the #9 CB?

Michigan is loaded next year. The only players of significance they lose are Braylon Edwards, Marlin Jackson, & David Bass. They *should* push for a NC.

SMadison29 said:
What rankings are you going by? The only two that really matter are Rivals.com & Tom Lemming. Who's the #9 CB?

Michigan is loaded next year. The only players of significance they lose are Braylon Edwards, Marlin Jackson, & David Bass. They *should* push for a NC.
Typo... I forgot the 3... we have the top and 39th CB in the country. Willie Harriott is an excellent CB although not ranked as high so I was very happy to see him and King give commitments to Penn State. King also has a lot of "friends" there were a handful of players waiting to see where he was going to commit to before they made their decision. We have Phillips and Zemaitis coming back and have 2 very good CBs waiting in the wings for when they graduate.

I agree, Michigan is loaded and they have a very good defense. But Penn State played the same teams Michigan did practically and defensively did a lot better than michigan did. I think we were giving up 7 points less than they were and most of our offensive problems graduated and our biggest weakness was addressed with the #1 recruit in the nation.

I thought Michigan SHOULD push for a NC also this year but they lost early in the year then I dont know how the heck they blew their chance the last game of the year to Ohio State... who is horrible this year.

We will see how it plays out next year...... Im saving this thread because I have a good feeling about Penn States recruits this year.

I hope you are right, Id love to see Joe P go out on a high note. And anything that hurts Michigan makes me happy.

I agree, I hope Joe Pa goes out on a high note, especially with all the B.S. the media has put him throught he last couple of years!

Brad528 said:
Yeah right. They will suck for many years to come. ANd you heard it here first Michigan will win its third Big TEN title in a row. Hart and Henne are gonna run **** untill they leave

Bump

5-0 headed into OSU. A lights out complete domination performance against Minnesota.

Philter25 said:
Bump

5-0 headed into OSU. A lights out complete domination performance against Minnesota.

how did they manage 7 home games and only 4 away? Not to mention 3 home games (gimmees) to start the season. Seems like the Big 10 scheduling Gods were trying to get them an easy ride after sucking for so long....

Dudeman said:
how did they manage 7 home games and only 4 away? Not to mention 3 home games (gimmees) to start the season. Seems like the Big 10 scheduling Gods were trying to get them an easy ride after sucking for so long....
most big teams have pathetic schedules like that. i remember when nebraska had the same ratio of home to away games a few years ago

Pretty good idea letting Robinson settle in at QB. Who knows where they would be if he didnt touch the ball so much.

Back
Top Bottom