Per Marvez: Miami Ol Coach Chosen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Per Marvez: Miami Ol Coach Chosen

Also wanted to say this... yes he was fired after the Jags season, but the OL was decimated with injuries with 7 guys on IR including I believe all of their projected starters for the season. Championship pedigree
Yeah he has the experience we are looking for. I like that Flores is targeting experienced coaches to surround himself with. Doesn't seem to have any direct ties which is interesting as well. Glad we are not hiring all of his buddies

I'm not sure we really know how much talent we have on the team with the lack of quality coaching over the past few years.

The issue has either been about 7 bad OL coaches in a row, some of which have gone on to do well in their next jobs..... Or we just have no clue how to scout guards

I know what my money is on

The issue last year was Davis was down from the previous year, Swanson was uneven and Larsen stinks. Davis will probably get another shot due to his age, price and our seasons goals, if we retain Sitton we have one guard but I’d be looking for his heir apparent and wouldn’t rule out moving on immediately. We need a Center, I was never sold on Kilgore = Pouncey and am not sure how the site dreamed up that fairy tale. Hopefully we can find a center not on round 1.

Back
Top Bottom