Pete Prisco's round up on the east! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pete Prisco's round up on the east!

Originally posted by finfan54

Im telling you right now, sam adams is a complete non factor and he will not be in buffalo next year! He is a fat peice of crap who is coasting all the way to the bank! Posey is not that good at all so when they say they have teh best LB's, once again, it is all based on media speculation. I havent hear anything about Spikes looking good at all and i dont think he will have a clue against Belechik's genius. just my observations from a guy who pays close attention. Even Bills fans are saying some of what im saying, that is why i say it with confidence.

And you base your "speculation" on what? Preseason? Why don't you check and see what Bruce smith did during preseason his entire career. Although I'm not saying Sam Admas is at Bruce's level, you can't talk like you know this "for sure"........"Im telling you right now,"

Morton won the Buffalo game for the Jets, but no one ever talks about how he basically lost the regular season Oakland game. The Jets were down by 1 possession in the 2nd half and he was returning punts for Moss, and he fumbled at like the 15, and Oakland scored putting them up 14 or 10 or whatever it was, making it catch up the rest of the way. Don't get me wrong, great kickoff guy, but letting him go wasnt the worst thing salary wise. Plus wasn't your Albert Johnson 2nd to Morton in KR yards before he got hurt? He's looked great this preseason.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

lol, don't try and backtrack now...a september day game in Miami is light years away from a night game...the field temperature will be much different

Look....

When you are 350+ pounds, out of shape, in a city that has like 97% humidity, IT GETS ****IN HOT! Yeah, even at night. You can walk down a street in Miami at 9 o'clock and be sweatin your balls off. I forgot the game was at night, but that still doesn't negate my point.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Look....

When you are 350+ pounds, out of shape, in a city that has like 97% humidity, IT GETS ****IN HOT! Yeah, even at night. You can walk down a street in Miami at 9 o'clock and be sweatin your balls off. I forgot the game was at night, but that still doesn't negate my point.

you don't have to tell me about the humidity, I've lived here for 13+ years....and yes, night games are very different. Humidity or not, It's a hell of alot easier to play when the sun is not beating down on you, sucking energy out of ya...also, the field temperature won't be in the hundreds like it would for a day game

Back
Top Bottom