Pete Prisco's round up on the east! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pete Prisco's round up on the east!

Originally posted by mf52dolphin
A poorly thought out column, that has very little basis in reality. His comment concerning the Dolphins having to have everthing go right to win a game is one of the most misguided comment I have seen a writer make.

More like everything has to gone wrong for us to lose one :lol: .

We usually beat ourselves.

Originally posted by Disgustipate
Didnt Sam Adams get knocked down one on one the other game?

Yep.

This guy won't last one quarter in Miami heat.

I hate to say this guys but last season he picked the Jets to win the AFC East and stood by his pick regardless of the circumstances. Need I point out that we all thought he smoked crack and that when it was all said and done he was right. Yeah he may have gotten a little lucky but he was still right.

yep, the answer to afc east predictions lies within that sticky icky, and prickso smokes a lot of it

My AFC East Prediction: Pats 11-5, Dolphins 10-6, Bills 9-7, Jets 6-10.
We start off hot again only to lose two of the last three to the suprising Pats, Eagles, and Bills. We make the playoffs after beating the Jets in week 17, but lose in the first round. The improved Bills narrowly miss the playoffs after losing to the Pats and Titans during their tough december schedule. The Patriots go on to the AFC chamionship game where they lose to the Titans. If something like this happens I'll find the post and talk about what a genius I am. If not it gets lost among the thousands and thousands of other predictions. Like the ole' ball coach I'm approaching this season with gaurded optimism after our last couple decembers.

this guy is awful. He rips Miami like they are Cincy saying we will have to play perfect to win a game? WTF?

Originally posted by phinfan34
this guy is awful. He rips Miami like they are Cincy saying we will have to play perfect to win a game? WTF?

I guess Pete just thinks we have no talent.

Originally posted by Emskirch

I guess Pete just thinks we have no talent.

no, he's probably sick of betting on you guys and losing money...so he takes out his aggression in articles:lol:

j/k, i hate this guy, no matter what he writes

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

It's hot in Miami even at night. Ever hear of humidity?

lol, don't try and backtrack now...a september day game in Miami is light years away from a night game...the field temperature will be much different

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

no, he's probably sick of betting on you guys and losing money...so he takes out his aggression in articles:lol:

j/k, i hate this guy, no matter what he writes

This is my team, but, I would never put a dime on them, lol...

If there are fans that still do that, especially this team, shame on them....

:lol:

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
All I've heard about Adams is negativity.

not just adams, but josh reed is being talked about as the #3 WR. Bobby shaw could be the guy now!

All im gonna say is that if you believe this crap you are insane! he talks about pennington being out like its not really that big a deal. but if jay had went down, you know all teh experts would be all over that. Look, the fins just need to stop beating themselves, that is all it comes down to. Let me say this, noone ever talks about the bills not looking good in preaseson. they looked like horrible pieces of $#@! Josh Reed is not gonna be anything close to peerless and all this talk about the bills changing offensive style is BS. I know for sure that they will be passing just as much. why? becuase that is why bledsoe is there. Travis Henry's success last year was becuase they passed all day leaving him open on draws and such. Not saying henry didnt deserve the accolades and he is a very good player, but the style of offense had alot to do with it as well. that change crap they put out is just that, crap.

all this talk about the bills being great on defense is nothing but speculation cus of whats on paper. Im telling you right now, sam adams is a complete non factor and he will not be in buffalo next year! He is a fat peice of crap who is coasting all the way to the bank! Posey is not that good at all so when they say they have teh best LB's, once again, it is all based on media speculation. I havent hear anything about Spikes looking good at all and i dont think he will have a clue against Belechik's genius. just my observations from a guy who pays close attention. Even Bills fans are saying some of what im saying, that is why i say it with confidence.

Back
Top Bottom