Peter King and Colin Cowherd- Dolphins are a top 10 team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peter King and Colin Cowherd- Dolphins are a top 10 team

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
I was listening to the Cowherd radio show and he had Peter King on and they both agreed the Dolphins are a top 10 team. King also said Philbin should be up for coach of the year.

Lol what Miami is good in spite of Philbin

Good to hear some positive press like that. If we make the playoffs I can see Philbin get some press for COY. Bruce Arians and Chip Kelley should be at the top of the list though if they win their respective divisions.

The Cardinals are amazing arains hands down wins

Joe should be up for coach of the year, eh? LOL. Mastermind in closing out ball games.

They're on drugs about Philbin.

Top 10 team that can't beat a top 10 team......whatever dude.

They said Arian deserves it but Philbin deserves to be up there. King also mentioned they need to change the coach of the year voting format to the way MLB does it. He basically said Philbin has done a great job of turning the team around from last year and has got the most out of Tannehill.

Really depends on how he finishes whether he should be considered for that or not.

Arians in my opinion, is the hands down winner to date.

Packers, patriots, broncos, cardinals, chiefs, eagles, colts, bengals, Steelers, ravens, browns, cowboys, Seahawks, niners.....tell me again how we're top ten!? I'd say its closer to 20 than 10.

They said Arian deserves it but Philbin deserves to be up there. King also mentioned they need to change the coach of the year voting format to the way MLB does it. He basically said Philbin has done a great job of turning the team around from last year and has got the most out of Tannehill.
m

Turning them around from last year? We're 1 game better than last year. One!!!

Assumptions always outweigh where we are right now. There should be no thoughts of Philbin as COY based on this thought process.

Packers, patriots, broncos, cardinals, chiefs, eagles, colts, bengals, Steelers, ravens, browns, cowboys, Seahawks, niners.....tell me again how we're top ten!? I'd say its closer to 20 than 10.

You are wrong. Miami is better then the entire AFC north for starters. Seahawks, Colts, cowboys and niners too. Don't base it on record that's foolish

Back
Top Bottom