Peter King and Colin Cowherd- Dolphins are a top 10 team | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peter King and Colin Cowherd- Dolphins are a top 10 team

I'm more worried about the Ravens kicker (Justin Tucker?) connecting on a game winning 60+ yarder. Anyone remember that game-winner against the Lions late last year? I forget if he also kicked a game-winner against the Dolphins, although I think the final score was 26-23. That kicker is simply unreal.

Edit - GW vs Dolphins was 44 yards.
GW vs Lions was 61 yards.

Against the Ravens, the Dolphins had 1:44 left to tie or win the game after Tucker's field goal. Obviously, Tannehill might win facing that same scenario this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Benton should get some consideration for assistant coach of the year if they have such an award.

Packers, patriots, broncos, cardinals, chiefs, eagles, colts, bengals, Steelers, ravens, browns, cowboys, Seahawks, niners.....tell me again how we're top ten!? I'd say its closer to 20 than 10.

We are better than Browns, Steelers and Niners, however we might be on th same level as many others like Buffalo and Lions

I was listening to the Cowherd radio show and he had Peter King on and they both agreed the Dolphins are a top 10 team. King also said Philbin should be up for coach of the year.

MIA started out the season ranked in the bottom third of the league in the minds of many sports media, so MIA's performance since London has thrown them.

I attended the DEN game and was furious that the defense had let another game get away that MIA had won, then I get online and see all the non-MIA sports media gushing that MIA had come so close. They all expected DEN to clean MIA's clock.

Back
Top Bottom