Peter King on Espn Radio | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peter King on Espn Radio

glh205

Starter
Reaction score
Just said that Feeley is looking like he wil have a hard time beating out Jay Fiedler this offseason.

He also said that a #2 was alot to give up for a guy who you are not sure is better than what you have.

He also went on to say that giving up a #2 for a QB who will not play and 2 #1's for a RB with character issues is a very bad sign for an organization.

He continues that Miami should really be questioning themselves for trading so many top picks for guys that won't even be starting for them this yr.

glh205 said:
Just said that Feeley is looking like he wil have a hard time beating out Jay Fiedler this offseason.

He also said that a #2 was alot to give up for a guy who you are not sure is better than what you have.

He also went on to say that giving up a #2 for a QB who will not play and 2 #1's for a RB with character issues is a very bad sign for an organization.

He continues that Miami should really be questioning themselves for trading so many top picks for guys that won't even be starting for them this yr.

No sh**. Did he also mention that the sky was blue and the grass was green too?

Did he also break the story that boys have a ***** and girls have a ******? Cause that's groundbreaking stuff!

So WTF would Moron King be saying if Ricky was still with us?? The 2 years Ricky was with us, was it worth the 2 picks?

Peter King and many other's just take the most obvious sh-t and word it spectacularly to make it sound like news.

Guess what?? I bet if Kobe Bryant hadn't stayed at that hotel in Colorado that night then he wouldn't be in a mess with that girl!! I think the Lakers are a questionable organization because they resigned him to a big contract knowing this :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Peter King was not saying anything that new, but he is just another voice of what I w/consider reason calling for AJ to start. He is saying if we were soooooooooo desperate to replace Jay after 2003, we s/b starting AJ no matter how camp goes

glh205 said:

That's not what this guy says....
link

too funny...:chuckle:

Anti - Miami Anyway

KING, MORTENSON, BERMAN, SIMMS etc never havea good thing to say about Miami anyhow. But unfortunately if FEELEY winds up #2 its a DISGRACE!!!!!

glh205 said:

I don't usually take offense to "insiders" writing or talking negatively about the Dolphins. After all, it is an opinion. What I absolutely despise though is when they formulate opinions and try to pass it off as fact.

I could see it coming. All of a sudden, the "experts" would have you think that they saw the Ricky thing coming. Bulsh*t. This "piece" is fluff...pure speculation and no facts. It sounds like cookie cutter commentary that's used when there's nothing else to write/talk about.

He doesn't know how well Feeley is doing. How many times has his fat azz been to training camp?

Can you imagine?

Can you imagine how many reporters would be unemployed if they didn't just regurgitate information they've heard from other sources or state the obvious?

It would be great not having to sift through repeated stories to find something unique and/or newsworthy.

Bledsoe1059 said:
I think his point is that you are a poorly run organization
that was exactly his pt if we settle for another year of Jay

Peter King sucks. Everyone pretty much gushed over Ricky for the two years he played. They all said how we finally had a legit running game and were legit Super Bowl contenders. Now, because Ricky goes and throws it all away, we should have seen it coming and we su ck? HIndsight is 20/20 Peter, funny how you can judge us differently after praising us for awhile. Fat tub o goo.

Samphin said:
Peter King sucks. Everyone pretty much gushed over Ricky for the two years he played. They all said how we finally had a legit running game and were legit Super Bowl contenders. Now, because Ricky goes and throws it all away, we should have seen it coming and we su ck? HIndsight is 20/20 Peter, funny how you can judge us differently after praising us for awhile. Fat tub o goo.
...INCLUDING Peter King.

Bledsoe1059 said:
I think his point is that you are a poorly run organization
The point of what he is saying is....nothing. There is no point. There's nothing too interesting going on now, so he dug into the crates to "find" a story...it's called job security.

Back
Top Bottom