Peter King on PTI | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peter King on PTI

Minny is looking to fill Moss's shoes those are some damn big shoes and theres only 2 guys in the draft that "might" have a shot at that and neither will be there at 7.

Finfan86 said:
He just said Vikings won't trade wiht Miami because they won't trade their #18 pick. He also said 80% chance that SMith will go to SF and 20% they wil trade the pick and he said that Rogers could slip to #7-9

At this point of the draft, i wouldnt trust what anybody is saying right now. Plus, how does he know that the Vikes arent going to do this?

tucker said:
b/c minny isnt dumb enough to throw 2 picks away when they can still get a good wr at the spot they are at

Most people would agree wit me wen i say Troy Williamson is a big drop from Braylon Edwards.

If your talking Mike Williams, u can take ur chances, but there is a pretty good chance Mike will be gone by 7.

They'll trade them picks, teams do it every year. . Look at the Giants last year what the gave up for Eli.

face it gang there are no other dave wannstsedt clones that we can take adavantage of.

tucker said:
b/c minny isnt dumb enough to throw 2 picks away when they can still get a good wr at the spot they are at
....good for them, but if they want Edwards they need to give us both picks and more....

phinphan11 said:
But they won't get a talent like Edwards at those picks...:shakeno:
but they can still get a mike williams who by the way was the best wr in the draft last yr by some or a mark clayton or even Troy Williamson

tucker said:
but they can still get a mike williams who by the way was the best wr in the draft last yr by some or a mark clayton or even Troy Williamson

Williams might not be there.

he showed me he had no idea what he was talking about when he said that the Vikes would trade up, but then went on to say they probably will trade up with Miami, but for the 7th pick overall and picks in the other rounds.

minny contacted us for a trade and discusions have occured. i htink the guy has no ide whats hes talking about. clayton just sayid not 1 minute ago on sportscenter that theres a 65% chance a trade goes through.

Finfan86 said:
He just said Vikings won't trade wiht Miami because they won't trade their #18 pick. He also said 80% chance that SMith will go to SF and 20% they wil trade the pick and he said that Rogers could slip to #7-9
Things are s*cking. :fire: :fire: :fire:

What if Minnesota got Williamson/Williams(#7) and Clayton(#18). Talk about some speed on the field. Then they would have Burleson, Clayton, and Williamson/Williams. That would be scary. But they won't use both 1st's on WR's, will they?

Back
Top Bottom