Peter King on PTI | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peter King on PTI

Finfan86 said:
He just said Vikings won't trade wiht Miami because they won't trade their #18 pick. He also said 80% chance that SMith will go to SF and 20% they wil trade the pick and he said that Rogers could slip to #7-9

They are going to miss there guy then. Because we are taking Edwards.

Frisches13283 said:
What if Minnesota got Williamson/Williams(#7) and Clayton(#18). Talk about some speed on the field. Then they would have Burleson, Clayton, and Williamson/Williams. That would be scary. But they won't use both 1st's on WR's, will they?

If they did that, they're GM should be fired. They've got Burleson,Cambell,Taylor,and Robinson. You can add one WR in the 1st but not 2

ih8brady said:
WTF is this guy talking about? I swear he said there was no chance of a trade and than said there is a 50/50 chance. Anybody else catch that?

I got that.

First off, there is only one Wr that can replace Randy Moss, and that is Braylon Edwards, actually as were know right now, there are always gems unheard at this time. Mike Williams is not a Randy Moss receiver, and Daunte Culpepper has the best arm in Football, you need someone big, strong, and fast to hit on those 50 yard go routes. You can't replace Randy Moss everyday, and Braylon is a top flight WR, it makes sense they do what they can to trade up. They are talking to Cleveland too, but they can trade with them all they want, Braylon is in Miami if we stay at 2. Peter King made NO Sense on PTI, Sal Pal said that Minny will trade to 2, Miami goes to 7, and Clayton gave us that idea as well.

I dont think I will be paying any attention to ANY of the sportscasters until the draft is over. None of them, not one, have any clue of what they are talking about. Just babble and rehash.

May as well toss this here instead of tossing up another Surtain thread.

Peter King said on Sportscenter tonight that The Cardinals MAY be interested in getting Pat Surtain for the #8 pick.

Take with approipriate salt

The thing I found funny is PK saying that Saban has been so locked down about what he intends to do that no can predict with any accuracy what we or all the teams behind us will do.

Nicks got the media and the entire freakin league stressed out.

I'd rather have Mike Williams over Braylon Edwards

why dont the dolphins draft two wrs this year and two running backs and then go dt and safety. then our offense will stop being the butt of all nfl jokes . lets stop dicking around and go for the freakin gusto this wanny synfdrome is driving me nuts. besides why cant we get the firepower and then fill in the other areas with undrafted rookie free agents that what the rams and other teams did 3 years ago.

This is what I was saying! The way to get a deal done with Minnesota is by asking for their 2nd, and 3rd. It's close in draft chart value. Usually the team trading down takes a small hit. This will be the case here as well.

BLITZKRIEG said:
The Vikes don't want to trade the #7 and #18 picks????....

Then they don't getta no Edwards!!!....

PT steps up the podium, clears his throat..."With the #2 pick in 2005 NFL draft, the Miami Dolphinz select WR Braylon Edwards, Michigan...

The place go nuts!!!.....Berman, Kiper, Mort, and the rest of the TV announcers fall out of their chairs!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!

Yes they fall out of their chairs in shock of us drafting a player we do not need and leaving 3 to 4 others that we do still on the board. The crowd going nuts is jets fans heckling and laughing at us because they know we are barely even one dimensional! And a vast majority of fin fans have to replace their breakfasts or TV's do to the down right disgust and disbelief.

Please, just say no to Braylon and Mike. Let Minny or someone else make that mistake.

Personally i think we shouldnt get Edwards I feel that he has the potential to be 1 of the biggest bust in this Draft.I know alot of you guys are like what is this guy talking about but hear me out.The drops to many passes.Might be a hellofa athlete but Mike Williams is clearly the better receiver.But rust might be a issue with Williams

AZStryker said:
Yes they fall out of their chairs in shock of us drafting a player we do not need and leaving 3 to 4 others that we do still on the board. The crowd going nuts is jets fans heckling and laughing at us because they know we are barely even one dimensional! And a vast majority of fin fans have to replace their breakfasts or TV's do to the down right disgust and disbelief.

Please, just say no to Braylon and Mike. Let Minny or someone else make that mistake.

Draft Ronnie Brown we have alredy shown what we can do with good receivers and a below/average Qb and a mediocer rb we need a young back that can take us some where

Jaj said:
This is what I was saying! The way to get a deal done with Minnesota is by asking for their 2nd, and 3rd. It's close in draft chart value. Usually the team trading down takes a small hit. This will be the case here as well.

I don't think that scenario flys either. Rumors are (More rumors :wink: ) the Vikings really want PK Mike Nugent. If they trade away their 2nd and 3rd rounders they would have virtually have no chance to get him.

:roflmao:
RFF said:
No, I think he just wants a good deal on Super Bowl tickets.[:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: /QUOTE]

I am sitting here thinking of what life would be like with Braylon Edwards in the lineup along with Chambers, Booker and McMichael. Feeley would have four very potent weapons to throw to on virtually every down.

I wonder, if we do pick Edwards in the first round, if we will try to trade for Alexander of James? I mean, that would solve the running back issue and give us an extra threat for the passing game.

Back
Top Bottom