Peter Schrager 2021 NFL mock draft 2.0: Cardinals, Patriots trade up for Alabama receivers. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peter Schrager 2021 NFL mock draft 2.0: Cardinals, Patriots trade up for Alabama receivers.

andyahs

Bahamian Redneck
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
How many mocks will this dolt have?

In this mock he has DeVonta Smith going to the Patriots in a trade up where he will Randy Moss us for years. We need to get Smith in our offense.

Strange he doesn't seem to think weight is a factor for Bellicheat.

How many mocks will this dolt have?

In this mock he has DeVonta Smith going to the Patriots in a trade up where he will Randy Moss us for years. We need to get Smith in our offense.

Strange he doesn't seem to think weight is a factor for Bellicheat.

Not at pick 12....which is my point, if you wanted Smith you stay at 12!

We really never see BB trade up, only trading down. Plenty of WRs to be had. I don’t see him doing this. Goes against everything he’s done the last 20 years

We really never see BB trade up, only trading down. Plenty of WRs to be had. I don’t see him doing this. Goes against everything he’s done the last 20 years
Did you see what he did in FA? Never did that before either.

Brady's Super Bowl win has him in desperation mode.

Did you see what he did in FA? Never did that before either.

Brady's Super Bowl win has him in desperation mode.
Letting Brady go FA was everything he’s been about. Letting players go at the right time. Unfortunately for him Brady landed in the right spot. I agree, he may desperate but I don’t see him fooling around with picks because he’s about making things happen with his picks. Like I said, plenty of WRs to be had here

Not in love with devoting spending a first rounder on a tackle. Especially in this draft where we would end up with the 5th one off the board.

Also never ceases to be weird to me seeing Asante Samuel Jr. I keep thinking that his dad is still playing CB for the Falcons and nope. That was 8 years ago.

If Bateman is available at 18 I’m having a real tough time not running up that card, even if Chase is the selection at 6.

Not in love with devoting spending a first rounder on a tackle. Especially in this draft where we would end up with the 5th one off the board.

Also never ceases to be weird to me seeing Asante Samuel Jr. I keep thinking that his dad is still playing CB for the Falcons and nope. That was 8 years ago.

He's OT3 imo and the most natural fit for Miami.

I will defer to you on the rankings. Just meant he was the 5th tackle off the board in this mock draft.

Totally understand. My preference would be Pitts/Smith/Chase/Waddle + either a blue-chip guy who falls or E. Moore/T. Marshall/R. Bateman, but T. Jenkins is my 3rd choice.

He's a natural RT and would allow Miami to kick Hunt to RG, forming a very physical right side. Jenkins has arguably the strongest upper body (play strength) in the class, and he's an elite athlete.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom