Peter Schrager 2021 NFL mock draft 2.0: Cardinals, Patriots trade up for Alabama receivers. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peter Schrager 2021 NFL mock draft 2.0: Cardinals, Patriots trade up for Alabama receivers.

Totally understand. My preference would be Pitts/Smith/Chase/Waddle + either a blue-chip guy who falls or E. Moore/T. Marshall/R. Bateman, but T. Jenkins is my 3rd choice.

He's a natural RT and would allow Miami to kick Hunt to RG, forming a very physical right side. Jenkins has arguably the strongest upper body (play strength) in the class, and he's an elite athlete.
:cheers:

I can’t possibly understand Arizona trading up. I get Waddle is a talent. But Arizona already has a nice receiving group and another receiver is the least of their problems.

I can’t possibly understand Arizona trading up. I get Waddle is a talent. But Arizona already has a nice receiving group and another receiver is the least of their problems.
Just another mock for clicks.

Their biggest problem is the HC/playcaller, but outside of Hopkins, the WR group is, at best, unproven/developing.

He's a natural RT and would allow Miami to kick Hunt to RG, forming a very physical right side. Jenkins has arguably the strongest upper body (play strength) in the class, and he's an elite athlete.
For these reasons, I’d be fine with the pick at 18, or down some if possible. Dude would solidify Tua’s blindside easily and Hunt to RG would be phenomenal

Not at pick 12....which is my point, if you wanted Smith you stay at 12!
if smith was your only target, stay at 3.

no guarantee he will be there at 12, let alone 6 (although he should be).

you only do what we did if there's a group of 3 you want (probably chase - pitts - unknown).

i'm not certain smith is the unknown, but he might be.

Their biggest problem is the HC/playcaller, but outside of Hopkins, the WR group is, at best, unproven/developing.

I don’t agree with this at all. At least it’s not that bad. They also have the deep threat in Kirk and Isabella. I would add you're literally just adding another speedster in Isabella 2.0 and that's no disrespect to Waddle. Why?

Last edited:
How many mocks will this dolt have?

In this mock he has DeVonta Smith going to the Patriots in a trade up where he will Randy Moss us for years. We need to get Smith in our offense.

Strange he doesn't seem to think weight is a factor for Bellicheat.

Smith won’t ever be in the same league as Moss!

We really never see BB trade up, only trading down. Plenty of WRs to be had. I don’t see him doing this. Goes against everything he’s done the last 20 years
His massive free agency spending spree went against all of his tendencies as well.

They have Cam at QB, missed the playoffs, and he is only coaching a few more seasons.

IF he wants to catch Shula, he's needs a QB.

I see them moving up this year.

I don’t agree with this at all. At least it’s not that bad. They also have the deep threat in Kirk and Isabella. I would add you're literally just adding another speedster in Isabella 2.0 and that's no disrespect to Waddle. Why?

I think trading up would be a mistake, but that group of WR's has not been good. Again, I blame a fair amount on Kingsbury, but when talking about team needs, WR is up there with CB and OL imo.

Always get a kick out of absolute statements like this.
I’d bet $10k on it right now. Smith will never be as dominant as Moss. Moss was bigger, faster and better in every way.

I’d bet $10k on it right now. Smith will never be as dominant as Moss. Moss was bigger, faster and better in every way.
Then what disappear in a few years as Smith tears it up?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom