Peyton Manning Analyzes Josh Rosen Pre- Snaps | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peyton Manning Analyzes Josh Rosen Pre- Snaps

Manny was much more of a technician. It goes without saying Brady, a fine Qb, has benefited greatly from the system and coaching staff.
Agree. Brady always had a great HC/OC to help him out. Manning was pretty much his own coach.

Manning's a very funny guy and was a great QB. As a QB Manning was better than Brady imo.
Better arm? Probably. Both very adept at pre/post snap reads.

The thing that seperates them, IMO, is execution in big game, high pressure situations. Brady gets it done more often than Manning.

So one kill call from rosen at the los is all the analysis we get.

Lol. Filler
Yeah, I was hoping for more, but Rosen was not the focus of the video.

I found it quite intersting from an Xs and Os standpoint, which I assume was the intent.

Manning is a top 3 QB, maybe second best ever. Tom Brady is the best ever, not much of a debate, really. It's not a knock on Manning's greatness, but Brady is overall the better quarterback. It's more than arm skill/talent, and Brady is #1 in all the intangibles.

Yeah, I was hoping for more, but Rosen was not the focus of the video.

I found it quite intersting from an Xs and Os standpoint, which I assume was the intent.

Pretty basic analysis Peyton was providing there. Scissors concepts, 5 man protects with a back responsible for the inside off ball backer, kill calls at the los.

Manning wasn’t his own coach when Gase was his OC
Trust me, Manning ran that offense, not Gase. Gase may have sent in the personnel for the original play called but Manning decided the play at the LOS based on the setup of the D. Gase was an OC in name only when it came to running the O. He may have designed plays but Manning was running the show. .

First part is about Matt Stafford vs us.

He gives Kiko some props but funny part come at 1:23 mark :lol::lol:

Good stuff. Kinda basic, but leaves you with the feeling that Peyton would do a good job of evaluating Rosen with more time and that he thinks Rosen has potential.

Back
Top Bottom