Peyton Manning = OVERATED | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peyton Manning = OVERATED

Pope Shula XIV said:
You're right. If AJ Feeley played 10 games indoors, he could have thrown 49 TDs as well.

ironically, the two qbs that have had marion type years lately, manning and warner, both played indoor. you make the call

FinFan72 said:
EXACTLY!!!!!

1 person dont win a game the team wins the game

Peyton isnt overated he is the best Quarterback in the NFL PERIOD!!!!!

in the current era.

john00agent said:
56 marino. someone just posted today
Yup just as I thought, just wanted to make sure. I still feel Marino holds the TD record, they can call it what they want.

my buddy just messaged me with "they fire dungy and win a supebowl next year".....

now wouldnt that be funny!

john00agent said:
my buddy just messaged me with "they fire dungy and win a supebowl next year".....

now wouldnt that be funny!

no, it would be a miracle.

Maybe had they actually won 15 games in the year, they wouldn't have to go to New England....

Pope Shula XIV said:
You're right. If AJ Feeley played 10 games indoors, he could have thrown 49 TDs as well.
lmfao...yeah and if gary anderson played on the moon he could make 100 yard field goals with ease

:roflmao:
Buddwalk said:
lmfao...yeah and if gary anderson played on the moon he could make 100 yard field goals with ease

Roman529 said:
So much for Peyton Manning being a "great" Quarterback. Manning got the NFL record for TD's thrown in a season by playing 10 games INDOORS....when he plays outside like today, he is average at best.
Chad Pennington is average...Peyton Manning is a great QB, and it isn't just because of this season. He has a tremendous body of work, as does Danny Legend, that says so.

It is so obvious that he is the OPPOSITE of overrated that I simply cannot believe that you typed those words.

NJPHINFAN said:
Chad Pennington is average...Peyton Manning is a great QB, and it isn't just because of this season. He has a tremendous body of work, as does Danny Legend, that says so.

It is so obvious that he is the OPPOSITE of overrated that I simply cannot believe that you typed those words.
maybe a dome is not a good thing to have. he sure plays better at home than away! :rolleyes:

Now that you can't even breathe on a receiver after 5 yards Dan would have had 68 TDs. This record is a joke, just like the Homeruns in a season record in MLB, the players had an unfair advantage in breaking it.

Back
Top Bottom