PFF discuses Tua future in Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF discuses Tua future in Miami

wish this crap would end. just more garbage. pff and most media just look at stats. ask everyone's favorite sexual predator how many wins great stats got him.... what 4?
guy has a historically bad line in front of him and still gets it done. and he is throwing it to mack hollins, and ford for gods sake.

Last edited:
Reminder that PFF rated Zach Wilson above Burrow and Ian Book above Tua last week.

I know someone that worked there and when Chris Collinsworth bought them a few years ago, they started outsourcing all their evaluations.

Don't ever pay attention to their QB evaluations.

I don't care if people want to throw rocks at Tua. I watch every week and I see a championship QB in the making. He does a great deal very well and whatever perceived shortcomings he's supposed to have are slowly but surly becoming things of the past. The interceptions, in certain cases, look pretty bad and he is still missing reads from time to time but we are winning games with him. If he makes an error, he shakes it off and takes it out on the defense. He seems to always come back with a TD after a pick. That is a trait that a champion possesses. What about the run where he trucked the defender? He has a giant heart and a huge desire to win. Plus I would say he's synced up pretty good with Waddle from their days in Alabama. Get this kid a respectable oline and RB and watch what happens!! We'll pass by NE and Buffalo like their standing still imo.

So these next two games matter? That’s the criteria for keeping a qb? 9 game winning streaks? Guess every team besides the chiefs is going to be looking for a new qb….

Listen I know many don’t have faith in Miami’s front office but the thought of moving on from Tua just as the pieces are coming together for a guy with huge legal issues that comes with a huge cap hit and probably a ton of draft picks just makes no sense. This just means we have no way to improve the oline/rb/wr’s. We also probably let ogbah and Gesicki walk. The whole thing just makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom