Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Read specific player details here:

Brown's #1
Jets #3

There would be some major questions if the Dolphins didn’t find themselves on this list after what we saw from their offensive line in 2019. No matter what you look at, there is a good chance Miami was near last, if not dead last, by a healthy margin.

A lot of Miami's moves aren’t ones that we were super high on here at PFF from a contract and pick value standpoint, but it’s hard to deny that they significantly added to the talent up front.

Davis is what davis is.. Hunt is a rookie and we have injury concerns at other areas.. I don't expect him to start week one but snaps will be had..

Davis signed for 6th man money. I have no doubt by the end of the season the line will be Jackson flowers TK Kindley hunt with Davis off the bench.
So it is said so shall it be done...
Davis is also very solid depth, because of his versatility. He may even have a bit more ceiling. Probably not much, but he was playing with a bunch of incompetence last year. That certainly can't be easy.

Davis is also very solid depth, because of his versatility. He may even have a bit more ceiling. Probably not much, but he was playing with a bunch of incompetence last year. That certainly can't be easy.
Davis is a solid 6th man. But the incompetence goes both ways. If our Oline didn't suck as royal as it did no way do we resign Davis. His development and career is because Miami sucked so bad.
I hope he become a solid the 6th. But personally never want to see him start a game once the new class takes foot.

I hope all 3 of our rookies will do well but starting 3 rookies up front is not an easy thing to do. Yes they need to learn out on the field but if all 3 start this year then expect plenty of mistakes and till they gel I'd not put Tua out there.

I hope all 3 of our rookies will do well but starting 3 rookies up front is not an easy thing to do. Yes they need to learn out on the field but if all 3 start this year then expect plenty of mistakes and till they gel I'd not put Tua out there.

That's the reason I see Miami starting 2 rookies game 1. Game 10? who knows?

I agree, but that would go for any QB, not just TT.

Best O-line talent potential in over 20 years for the Dolphins but it will probably take time for them to gel as a unit. I have no idea how long it will take but the new O-line coach, Steve Marshall has a helluva big job. (Yes, I had to look up the name of our new O-line coach on the Dolphins website, I had forgotten it).

Yea, that's why I think Fitz starts at LEAST the first 10 games next year. If we are competitive, Tua will wait until year 2. If we are average or bad, Tua starts Week 12 to throw something different at the Jets

It may be tough Week 1 in NE to start 3 Rookies along the OL, however the development that will do for those 3 guys for the next 4-5 years is huge and totally worth it. I am all about letting the kids play if Fitz is at QB.

You need to have stability in front of Tua when he steps in

Back
Top Bottom