PFN mock, no trades allowed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFN mock, no trades allowed

I'm not a fan of the Rousseau pick and I don't know anything about Schwartz (but it's pick 185 so its probably a throw away anyways), but I like the rest of the draft.

I'm not a fan of the Rousseau pick and I don't know anything about Schwartz (but it's pick 185 so its probably a throw away anyways), but I like the rest of the draft.
Schwartz might be better than Williams who many Auburn fans thought would be a 1st round pick.

Miami Dolphins
  • MIA

Penei Sewell
    OT Oregon

• MIA

Rashawn Slater
    OT Northwestern

• MIA

Zaven Collins
    LB Tulsa

• MIA

Javonte Williams
    RB North Carolina

• MIA

Elijah Moore
    WR Mississippi

• MIA

Jaelon Darden
    WR North Texas

• MIA

Tedarrell Slaton
    DT Florida
LT Jackson
LG Kindley
C Slater
RG Hunt
RT Sewell

I want this line fixed before investing picks in skill players. Just my opinion. I think later in the draft you can find slot players like Moore and Darden.

This would be one (no trade) I would be very happy with, if we got a WR in FA and resigned Karras:

1612461757982.png

Why Taylor? Don’t we have enough corners?

I was after Robinson higher, to come in and upgrade Needham, but he went at pick 49. Taylor's more of a boundary guy, so the fit isn't great but I thought he was great at the Senior Bowl and if we do end up trading Howard, having him and Iggy competing for the spot, may not be a bad idea.

I was after Robinson higher, to come in and upgrade Needham, but he went at pick 49. Taylor's more of a boundary guy, so the fit isn't great but I thought he was great at the Senior Bowl and if we do end up trading Howard, having him and Iggy competing for the spot, may not be a bad idea.
Think you should have went WR there. St Brown is meh.

Miami Dolphins
  • MIA

Penei Sewell
    OT Oregon

• MIA

Rashawn Slater
    OT Northwestern

• MIA

Zaven Collins
    LB Tulsa

• MIA

Javonte Williams
    RB North Carolina

• MIA

Elijah Moore
    WR Mississippi

• MIA

Jaelon Darden
    WR North Texas

• MIA

Tedarrell Slaton
    DT Florida
LT Jackson
LG Kindley
C Slater
RG Hunt
RT Sewell

I want this line fixed before investing picks in skill players. Just my opinion. I think later in the draft you can find slot players like Moore and Darden.

This is definitely better than the OP's.

Think you should have went WR there. St Brown is meh.

I was going to go Smith-Marsette whom I like a lot in that range, but felt I needed a CB. Disagree on St. Brown, think he's a perfect fit for what we need and under rated right now.

Gonna go against the grain here and say I love the Rousseau pick at 18. He’s a guy with elite traits who plays with effort, and the fact that he’s a better rusher from the interior than the edge could end up being more of a feature than a bug with our defensive scheme. DPOY potential if we can coach him up which I trust our staff to do

Back
Top Bottom