Punter

pfn-logo-black

• MIA

Leo Chenal
    LB Wisconsin

• MIA

Cole Strange
    OG Chattanooga

Chenal is something of a system fit in today's NFL so it may be there are teams with no interest in him that could cause him to last longer than expected.

10 years ago he would have been much more coveted for his physical run stopping play.
Completely agree... I know I'm much lower on Chenal than some here, but I keep thinking about that Amoeba defense and seeing everyone jumping around into different spots.

With the defense that we run, I think we need a guy with more lateral ability and coverage experience. This would help in disguising what we are doing. Yes, I know Chenal TESTED well, but so many guys professionally train for the combine now, and the film says blocky player who is much better in a straight line than dropping back or sliding sideways.

Let's be honest... how many running teams are left in the AFC?

Completely agree... I know I'm much lower on Chenal than some here, but I keep thinking about that Amoeba defense and seeing everyone jumping around into different spots.

With the defense that we run, I think we need a guy with more lateral ability and coverage experience. This would help in disguising what we are doing. Yes, I know Chenal TESTED well, but so many guys professionally train for the combine now, and the film says blocky player who is much better in a straight line than dropping back or sliding sideways.

Let's be honest... how many running teams are left in the AFC?
It will be interesting to see if we get much change in the way Miami defends.

How much did Flores have his hands on the wheel or was Boyer really running things last year?

The defensive personnel is going to be very close to the same as last year with little change happening so far on that side of the ball. And it unlikely Miami will find a real impact rookie on D where they are picking.

I don't see a Bobby Wagner type move happening either so I am curious to see how much the defense changes(if at all).

Did some wheeling and dealing and ended up picking up 3 5th rounders in 23.

pff_mock_results.png

Back
Top Bottom