PFTALK Mock draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFTALK Mock draft

Fins2theend said:
How lucky would GB be if he does? They finally get a QB for Favre to groom, and it just happened to be the guy that almost went #1 overall falling to #24.

That may be one reason he wouldn't fall that far -- the Packers might get paranoid about somebody coming in ahead of them and trade up to get him.

I think GB was lucky to get Favre in the first place. We could use a guy like favre, that guy would play with 2 broken legs. Maybe we can wait next year for a QB, I can see us doing that.

that would be great although i see saban taking DT maybe travis johnson at #18 at least defense or maybe trying to slide down to late first and grab jason campbell!

I guess it all hinges on what the niners do, then hopefully we'll see phone's ringing in the D-fins war room, that would be sweeeeeet!!! then we can pull of a trade like this with Minny or Washington, or maybe some other team like the Raiders. That would be another duo, if they traded up to get Edwards. Moss and Braylon, damn!

I'm going to take 2 sleeping pills, and a 12 pack of beer when I get home so i can go to sleep for 20hrs and wake up and watch draft.

I could definitely live with that! Stud RB and Stud WR... I'm sold.

Back
Top Bottom