Phil Rivers on Sporting News Radio.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phil Rivers on Sporting News Radio....

Bodzilla29

The Shiznit
Reaction score
He was interviewed the other day on TSN Radio and had a few bits of info.

Asked who has shown the most interest in him so far he said Pittsburgh, San Diego and NY Giants.

Asked who was the best, most ready for the NFL player he played against in school he instantly responded with Darnell Dockett. Said he was a tremendous player and loved watching him play, except when he was being chased by him.

Other than that there wasn't anyhting of real signifigance, mostly just personal stuff. Said Alabama and Auburn wanted to make him into a TE or something, but NC State offered him early playing time at QB.

He is also invited to the draft with 7 other players, so he is obviously going to be long gone before we pick. Thank God, not interested in Drew Brees mark 2. (comparing situations, not the 2 players)

Bodzilla: I'm a Chelsea season ticket holder. Matthew Harding Lower
:-)

B29 if you think he is the next Drew Brees you haven't watched any of his games.

He did say he's comparing the situations...which I sorta don't get either but still...he made a point of saying that he's not comparing the two

Originally posted by mikefan22
B29 if you think he is the next Drew Brees you haven't watched any of his games.
You missed his point. He meant that he didn't want everyone talking about us taking him or not taking him cos he'll be gone before we get a chance. He wasn't comparing the talent of the 2 of them.

Ozzy rules!!

Not sure why people think Miami will get a QB. Hint: they won't go QB 1st round.

I really don't think we will take a QB in rd1 with the big three being gone there is nobody else (QB wise) to take in rd1 IMO. I wouldn't mind seeing us take Vilma if he is available or trading out for more picks.

I tell ya, even if we got given the #1 pick, they won't go QB. Makes no sense from RS' perspective.

Every guy I know who has had any contact with he Dolphins tells me the same thing: The Dolphins front office think they can win with an average QB, a good line and a good defense.

We will see because that's what it looks like we are gonna try.I just hope AJ gets a fair shot at the #1 spot!

Originally posted by Mebeverine
Bodzilla: I'm a Chelsea season ticket holder. Matthew Harding Lower

Seriously?? WOW I love Chelsea. My dad was a Season ticket holder as well in the 60's, and even tho we are not in Europe anymore(actually Irish born) I follow Chelsea VERY closely, we get almost every match over here now!

Do you get on any Chelsea MBs? I am on CSR everyday, while i'm not on here that is!

Great to have another Blue around! :) Tues will be AMAZING!!! Do you have tickets for the return leg?

I go on the official Chelsea message board sometimes. Often just to peruse.

I don't have tickets for the return leg unfortunately as it is during my exam timetable. Myself and a few others go up to just about every home game, and a few away ones. We take turns driving.

Tuesday should be amazing. We have been appalling the last few games, but Moncao's stadium has 0 atmosphere, and they are the kind of team we play well against.

Matthew Harding Lower is the stand with the loudest fans. We really make a lot of noise. Every game I wear my lucky away jersey with (Scott) "Parker 19" on the back.

If you ever come over here, don't hesistate to get in contact and I'll see if I can sort you out with some tickets for a game.

Originally posted by Mebeverine

If you ever come over here, don't hesistate to get in contact and I'll see if I can sort you out with some tickets for a game. [/B]

I may be going to France in Oct. to visit my GF who will be studying there for 4 months, and if all goes well ($ and school) I am trying to get to London for a match, and if that is the case I will definately get in contact with you!

Also hoping to see the Ireland - France WC Qualifier in Paris, which should be a good match!

Reactions: 3P
Back
Top Bottom