Phil Rivers on Sporting News Radio.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phil Rivers on Sporting News Radio....

Sorry guys, a Reds fan here, but I will say Chelsea sure has made some progress!

Freaking loss to Ports.....grrrr.

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
He was interviewed the other day on TSN Radio and had a few bits of info.

Asked who has shown the most interest in him so far he said Pittsburgh, San Diego and NY Giants.

Asked who was the best, most ready for the NFL player he played against in school he instantly responded with Darnell Dockett. Said he was a tremendous player and loved watching him play, except when he was being chased by him.

Other than that there wasn't anyhting of real signifigance, mostly just personal stuff. Said Alabama and Auburn wanted to make him into a TE or something, but NC State offered him early playing time at QB.

i heard we have darnell dockett on the radar. if we end up with a second round pick, which i think is very possible the way we have worked in the past, is we end up with someone like him.

People keep talking about us going after Rivers, because at one time, about a month ago, he was predicted to be available to us at #20...Unfortunately, now he is predicted to be gone by #11 or 13 (depending on which source you look at). His stock has risen quite a bit, because after him...the next best candidate (Losman) is not considered to be much more than upper 3rd round. If Losman goes higher, it is because of this lack of QBs, not because he is worth a higher pick. So, we probably can put to bed, that Rivers, Big Ben, or Eli won't be available at #20, and therefore we won't get any of them....IF one of them falls, I would think that RS has the three of them ranked higher than anyone else at #20...Even so, I just don't think they would spend two draft picks on our starting QB and a backup QB in the same draft....(doesn't matter whether you think the drafted guy will start or Feeley will start)....

Ol

u guys may need to address that hole in front of AJ. I wathced a few fins games last year and the 4th quarter play from the lineman was terrible.

Back
Top Bottom