Phin Bucks, vbPlaza, vbBookie | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phin Bucks, vbPlaza, vbBookie

OK... Seems that there is a problem with the Yatzee game in the arcade... I played 3 times and it shows that I played 300 times. Time is also off... It shows 3 hours of playing time while I was there for about 30 minutes...

Now I am not a rocket scientist, but I do know computers and it seems to me that there are a couple of decimal points that may be off in this particular game...

I will continue with my quest and report back after each conquest... Not that I dominated Yahtzee, but I am in 5th place with a 304 score... The 4 ahead of me are paired with 2 different scores... 2 at 318 and the other 2 at 317...

See ya!!!

Being a thief is costly!!! Has anyone been successful at it? I see that many have NOT been!!!

:sidelol: ask Mnfinfan, he just got out of jail!

082203pak-1.jpg

OK... Seems that there is a problem with the Yatzee game in the arcade... I played 3 times and it shows that I played 300 times. Time is also off... It shows 3 hours of playing time while I was there for about 30 minutes...

Now I am not a rocket scientist, but I do know computers and it seems to me that there are a couple of decimal points that may be off in this particular game...

I will continue with my quest and report back after each conquest... Not that I dominated Yahtzee, but I am in 5th place with a 304 score... The 4 ahead of me are paired with 2 different scores... 2 at 318 and the other 2 at 317...

See ya!!!

Yeah, I noticed playing Yahtzee made my recorded Arcade time go through the roof. Of course, I thought it was just that I had broken the system with my #1-rated score. :wink:

Wasn't funny at all, I am still having nightmares thinking I will be slapping a suit for $25M phin bucks for false imprisonment on the Finheaven police who set me up on entrapment charges. It was obvious this guy was planting something in my car.
http://www.tribuneindia.com/2003/20030124/ct10.jpg

I thought it was real funny when it was on the news, I copied a shot for you!

PS

JT said he was sorry for the cavity search!

clown2-1.jpg

a comment... this is my bucks;

Current Phin Dollars Total: 530.71
Current Bank Phin Dollars: 2,640.34

it doesn't make sense to me to call the bucks I have floating around in public my total. It would seem to me that the "total" should be just that, 3171.05. It just seems odd that "I" should have to do arithmatic to figure out my total.

a comment... this is my bucks;

Current Phin Dollars Total: 530.71
Current Bank Phin Dollars: 2,640.34

it doesn't make sense to me to call the bucks I have floating around in public my total. It would seem to me that the "total" should be just that, 3171.05. It just seems odd that "I" should have to do arithmatic to figure out my total.

Phin Dollars: 535.87
Bank: 2,640.34
Total Phin Dollars: 3,176.21

What you see under your name in this view are your total pocket change. That plus what you have in the bank is your total :)

What the public sees is titled: Phin Dollars. You can see "Total Phin Dollars" by clicking on the vbPlaza link or by looking at your profile.

so I forget where I am at and go to respond to a post in spam...and get stopped because I don't have enough points for that action. hahahaha I think that is funny as hell...

Back
Top Bottom