Phin Bucks, vbPlaza, vbBookie | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phin Bucks, vbPlaza, vbBookie

Sorry reverend, its the freedom of being released.

On a side note how are you doing?

I'm doing very well thank you. The parish is doing well and professionally I'm having a great time. For all of you who walked with me through the two years of illness and then death in August 2004 of my wife, I hope to have a major, positive, personal annoucement in the next few weeks. Stay tuned

I'm doing very well thank you. The parish is doing well and professionally I'm having a great time. For all of you who walked with me through the two years of illness and then death in August 2004 of my wife, I hope to have a major, positive, personal annoucement in the next few weeks. Stay tuned

Amen, brother. You just let us know how we can help. I'll be praying for you.
:wink:

That is awesome to hear, I have always had a place for you in my heart with all the suffering your family went through. Cannot wait to get your news.

Cheers

Paul

That is awesome to hear, I have always had a place for you in my heart with all the suffering your family went through. Cannot wait to get your news.

Cheers

Paul

Thank you, this board is not just about the Phins for me, it has become another circle of family.

cnc66 said:
btw...
Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Your usergroup does not have permission to purchase vbPlaza Options. </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
is what I get when I attempt to enter the plaza

:sidelol:

sorry, Marty...

:tongue:

freal...thanks for that news... I was obviously becoming worried.

hey... I was wondering how everyone might feel about a "photography" thread here in premie... a good place to post photos about anything including Dolphin related stuff. I know there are some great shots out there taken by our own.. for instance, Matt never saw my jets game thread with all the pics and movies untill I pm'd him, plus...I'm getting some very interesting images I am dying to share with friends.

on sharing... I did a William Butler powerpoint history presentation Thursday and one of my victims called me the "Steve Irwin" of Florida history... high praise indeed.

A photo thread would be a great idea IMO.

Just don't go swimming with any stingrays.

:sidelol:

sorry, Marty...

:tongue:

A photo thread would be a great idea IMO.

Just don't go swimming with any stingrays.

leave the stingrays out of it, there harmless little buggers. We go swimming with the Stingrays (Southern) all the time in Cayman, there are two areas one where you have to dive and the4 other is a sandbar where you can stand and feed, hold play with them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzapZsmEGys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3JNg0aB2X8

OK... I have fully read this thread now and am about to embark on a journey through the FINHEAVEN realm. I plan to visit the vbPlaza and Arcade and make an attempt at piracy... If you all don't hear from me in 24 hours...

SEND HELP!!!

OK... I have fully read this thread now and am about to embark on a journey through the FINHEAVEN realm. I plan to visit the vbPlaza and Arcade and make an attempt at piracy... If you all don't hear from me in 24 hours...

SEND HELP!!!

If you're not back by tomorrow, we'll send in our pirate rescue crew

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom