Phin Bucks, vbPlaza, vbBookie | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phin Bucks, vbPlaza, vbBookie

Ok, last gift to our favorite members. We are awarding an additional 1000 points to Premium members who post their support of the Colts and if the Colts win

And suddenly, if you weren't already, you're a Colts fan. :lol:

Muck and I are hoping for a group effort to make the Colts win and are willing to put money where our mouths are :lol:

Colts win and the two members who posted will get the 1000 point bonuses !

hey no fair, I couldn't get on the site, it kept on telling me it was down for regularly scheduled maintenance. By the way in VIP Unified had a thread about the logos under the donate and it was answered that Premies are testing them out, so how do I get one as obviously the life of crime isn't for me and I can't nick the dosh needed.

hey no fair, I couldn't get on the site, it kept on telling me it was down for regularly scheduled maintenance. By the way in VIP Unified had a thread about the logos under the donate and it was answered that Premies are testing them out, so how do I get one as obviously the life of crime isn't for me and I can't nick the dosh needed.

Click the vbPlaza menu at the top of the page and then scroll down to the Team logo part of the store. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom