Phin Bucks, vbPlaza, vbBookie | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phin Bucks, vbPlaza, vbBookie

What the hell is a profile picture? Damn it just for having a damn good picture of that stud in my signature should set me up for 10,000 points. Damn I am fine. :lol: Do we get points for being narcissistic wankers?

What the hell is a profile picture? Damn it just for having a damn good picture of that stud in my signature should set me up for 10,000 points. Damn I am fine. :lol: Do we get points for being narcissistic wankers?

Yeah those kids are studs, must take after Mom!:wink:

Yeah those kids are studs, must take after Mom!:wink:
Damn it I tried to steal your money but it said not to rob from the handicapped ;)

So whats up with the point with cash, I got 500 or so and when I go to purchase a team logo, I need $1000 so I go try to steal it from as he is a VIP not premie and he drives me nuts with half his posts and it says I don't have enough money, well thats the whole point, a life in poverty drives one to crime, if I was rich I wouldn't need to nick any dosh. Is this is the Anti Robin Hood, steal from the poor and give to the rich :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
ARRRRGGGGHHH, someone call a lawyer for me, I just got caught trying to steal and now I am in lockup and they have taken all my cash. Will smeone loan me a quarter so I can make my call?
robber_jail_mugshot_flash_lg_clr-1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the idea, I used to Freelance a long time ago when I lived in London. Just getting back into Photography now and OMG have I forgotten everything I thought I knew. It would be cool to talk to people who know what the hel they are doing so I could remember what an F-Stop is, and why I would want a 50mm 1.3 Canon lens.

I love the idea, I used to Freelance a long time ago when I lived in London. Just getting back into Photography now and OMG have I forgotten everything I thought I knew. It would be cool to talk to people who know what the hel they are doing so I could remember what an F-Stop is, and why I would want a 50mm 1.3 Canon lens.

well, I'm not him... but I'm learning...

I just aim the camera and push a button, it does all the work for me. That's all my knowledge on the subject.

ARRRRGGGGHHH, someone call a lawyer for me, I just got caught trying to steal from Shouright and now I am in lockup and they have taken all my cash. Will smeone loan me a quarter so I can make my call?
http://www.guy-sports.com/fun_pictures/animations/robber_jail_mugshot_flash_lg_clr.gif

You have received a Donation from Jt0323

The User Jt0323 has just sent you a Donation in the amount of .25.

Reason: here your quarter!
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

I'm free, my lawyer got me off as my alibi of being with the Juice paid off.

Damn my beard grew inside the big house.
082203pak-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom