Phin Bucks, vbPlaza, vbBookie | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phin Bucks, vbPlaza, vbBookie

He said it was real reasonable, something like first born or something, not sure. Then again if that was the case it might be a bargain with what the little bugger costs me :D

Here is JT's billboards!

grumpys_bail_bonds-1.jpg

Damn it I tried to steal your money but it said not to rob from the handicapped ;)

So whats up with the point with cash, I got 500 or so and when I go to purchase a team logo, I need $1000 so I go try to steal it from Shouright as he is a VIP not premie and he drives me nuts with half his posts and it says I don't have enough money, well thats the whole point, a life in poverty drives one to crime, if I was rich I wouldn't need to nick any dosh. Is this is the Anti Robin Hood, steal from the poor and give to the rich :confused:
:sidelol: My wife and son are looking at me like I'm nuts! They want to know what's so damn funny :sidelol:

:sidelol: My wife and son are looking at me like I'm nuts! They want to know what's so damn funny :sidelol:

Same thing happen to me when he first started this, I was cracking up and my wife was looking at me like all my marbels just feel out of my head.

Kind of like ker plunk!

clear.gif

I am not even going to tell you what I thought that was a picture of before I read your reply

I wasn't sure either mate, but it did remind me of something that I saw in the clink :eek:.... wait there is a knock at my door, I bet it is JT and one of his henchmen coming to get there quarter back plus interest. Well I better go and get the bag packed for my eldest....

Back
Top Bottom