Phin Fans - it's your lucky day! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phin Fans - it's your lucky day!

" but collectively you are the biggest group of homers out side of this site i have ever seen"

You mean outside of this board right??? Come on we are all homers in our hearts! To us you guys are the biggest homers ever! Its all a matter of which side you are on I guess. I do remember some arguements about d backs!! Corners actually, and for the most part I remember it was mostly you guys saying how bad ours were and we were saying that they were comparable to your but not quite as good which I still think is true once Winfield is back.

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
" but collectively you are the biggest group of homers out side of this site i have ever seen"

You mean outside of this board right??? Come on we are all homers in our hearts! To us you guys are the biggest homers ever! Its all a matter of which side you are on I guess. I do remember some arguements about d backs!! Corners actually, and for the most part I remember it was mostly you guys saying how bad ours were and we were saying that they were comparable to your but not quite as good which I still think is true once Winfield is back.

That wasn't really how it went down, but anyways. Not every site is filled with homers. Ganggreen.com has many Jet fans that would be the first to tell you how much they suck. I just think BBI has very few people that can apreciate good football if it isn't being played in red, white, and blue. Take the last week, many fans here were adament in their fear of your offense, but the only thing I heard at BBI was how overated our defense is, and how overrated Ricky is dispite all the facts from the season showing other wise. I am not really referring to you or the other Bill fan in this thread, but i am just not a "you suck and I am out" kind of guy. If I talk trash I back it up with stats or past performances, and 98% of the Bills' fans over here and there aren't like that.

Well we are one in the same my friend! I haven't been on bbi too much lately either but I have been back recently and there are many new posters there I am not familiar with but seem to know their stuff. You should try billsfanzone too!

Back
Top Bottom