Phins Big Ugly Grades From PFF | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins Big Ugly Grades From PFF

I think I was the last one on Shelley Smith island...very happy he put together a solid game, always thought he was our best option at guard and was stronger on the leftside. Where's KTOWNFINFAN?

You could use your own eyes?

I'd rather do that. I understand your point, but I've played the game and can understand certain responsibilities and assignments.

I do appreciate that but, you do not post much on what you know and have seen. While you, and some others may be better, they put up what they see on every player, every game, and do the same for all 32 teams to come up with a ranking at each position.

The limited input of yourself and others is great for corrections, and discussion, which is why I put their stuff up but, light years away (time wise) to replace them.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

I think I was the last one on Shelley Smith island...very happy he put together a solid game, always thought he was our best option at guard and was stronger on the leftside. Where's KTOWNFINFAN?

LOL, was waiting for you to chime in on Shelly.

I do appreciate that but, you do not post much on what you know and have seen. While you, and some others may be better, they put up what they see on every player, every game, and do the same for all 32 teams to come up with a ranking at each position.

The limited input of yourself and others is great for corrections, and discussion, which is why I put their stuff up but, light years away (time wise) to replace them.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

LOL, was waiting for you to chime in on Shelly.

That I agree with, they do ALL teams which is impressive.

I barely have time for Miami haha.

That I agree with, they do ALL teams which is impressive.

I barely have time for Miami haha.

Yes, and unfortunately for some, you do not post much at all of what you see. JMO

Yes, and unfortunately for some, you do not post much at all of what you see. JMO

I don't have the time tbh man.

I watch the games on plane trips then when I arrive boom busy and before I know it it's friday and I'm back home. If I ever had the time I would love to post my thoughts more.

I watch the games on plane trips then when I arrive boom busy and before I know it it's friday and I'm back home. If I ever had the time I would love to post my thoughts more.

Understood but, why not just take one aspect or position to give a run down on? That would be a good thing. Hell, even go with one player.

Don't get too hung up on these terrible PFF ratings. Pouncey and Juwan James are not that bad. Our O-line has held up against top D-linemen of Detroit and Buffalo in successive weeks.

Don't get too hung up on these terrible PFF ratings. Pouncey and Juwan James are not that bad. Our O-line has held up against top D-linemen of Detroit and Buffalo in successive weeks.

Define "held up." Playing well or, having their arms up at gunpoint?

not that i care really, i fly twice or three times a week during work week and all stuff like message boards , fantasy teams and social media, keeping up with family and buddies can be operated with a smartphone or tablet during these trips on the flight at the terminal in the cab, subway whatever ...no time is really just a lame excuse these days its 2014....

Yes, they did grade the OL on Miller's 15 carries, his 33 yard run, and the other 14 where he averaged 4 yards. They also graded the OL on all of their 69 snaps, not just the one's you would like to see.

This included giving up 4 sacks, 2 hits, and 13 hurries from the OL, which is not very good. Gotta look at the big picture on overall individual grades.

Do you realize how stupid it is to say "take away his long run and his average goes down." NO ****

Yeah, we should just go with wins and losses. We win, everyone says good. We lose, and everyone says bad. No reason to look at how players played, as it means nothing.

It's done for the fans isn't it? PFF doesn't do this to let the teams know what's going on.

Do you realize how stupid it is to say "take away his long run and his average goes down." NO ****

Based on what you posted, it sure is but, you took it out of context, as we were talking about the blocking of the OL. PAY ATTENTION! :)

It's done for the fans isn't it? PFF doesn't do this to let the teams know what's going on.

That, and the media who loves to quote what they say. From what I have read in testimonials, agents also use them in contract negations. I'm just guessing that the agents, working on multi-million dollar contracts, see them being better that some posters here. :)

Back
Top Bottom